Monday, February 12, 2024

Another problem.

 This time the problem is with my underground parking spot. 

I found a note on my windshield from the administration to call them about where I park. I was under the impression from the beginning when we moved in that spot #1 was ours. I parked there. However, when the spot next to us was occupied, sometimes it was difficult to get the wheelchair out of the car because the car next to us was too close. I parked in #1 for 3 months. I noticed the 2 spots in front of us when never occupied so I started using one of them because it was easier to take out the chair. About 2 months ago someone started parking in #1. That was on with me and I didn't notify them it was my spot.

Now, because of that note, I called our owner to tell her my problem. She was sure that spot #2 was my spot but the contract was in her apartment in Warsaw so she didn't have it.

Unfortunately, all of this started when I went down to the car to get a bottle of water out of the car at 16:45. I was supposed to Skype with my friend, Alina, but it completely left my brain when this problem surfaced. I  was consumed with solving the problem and I missed yet another opportunity to speak with yo Alina, I am sorry for that. 

It is now 18:08 and after several calls, the problem no longer exists. With the help of our owner, I now park in the right place #24. The owner called the previous tenant of her flat and got the right number.

 Tym razem problem dotyczy mojego podziemnego miejsca parkingowego. 

Na przedniej szybie znalaz艂em notatk臋 z administracji, aby zadzwoni膰 do nich w sprawie tego, gdzie parkuj臋. Od pocz膮tku, kiedy si臋 wprowadzili艣my, mia艂em wra偶enie, 偶e miejsce nr 1 nale偶y do nas. Zaparkowa艂em tam. Jednak, gdy miejsce obok nas by艂o zaj臋te, czasami trudno by艂o wyj膮膰 w贸zek inwalidzki z samochodu, poniewa偶 samoch贸d obok nas by艂 zbyt blisko. Parkowa艂em na miejscu nr 1 przez 3 miesi膮ce. Zauwa偶y艂em, 偶e 2 miejsca przed nami nigdy nie by艂y zaj臋te, wi臋c zacz膮艂em korzysta膰 z jednego z nich, poniewa偶 艂atwiej by艂o wyj膮膰 w贸zek. Oko艂o 2 miesi膮ce temu kto艣 zacz膮艂 parkowa膰 na nr 1. To by艂o miejsce przypisane do mnie i nie powiadomi艂em ich, 偶e to moje miejsce.

Teraz, z powodu tej notatki, zadzwoni艂em do naszej w艂a艣cicielki, aby powiedzie膰 jej o moim problemie. By艂a pewna, 偶e miejsce nr 2 to moje miejsce, ale umowa by艂a w jej mieszkaniu w Warszawie, wi臋c jej nie mia艂a.

Niestety, wszystko zacz臋艂o si臋, gdy o 16:45 zszed艂em do samochodu po butelk臋 wody. Mia艂em rozmawia膰 na Skype z moj膮 przyjaci贸艂k膮, Alin膮, ale zupe艂nie wylecia艂o mi to z g艂owy, gdy pojawi艂 si臋 ten problem. By艂em poch艂oni臋ty rozwi膮zywaniem problemu i przegapi艂em kolejn膮 okazj臋 do rozmowy z Alin膮, przepraszam za to. 

Jest teraz 18:08 i po kilku telefonach problem ju偶 nie istnieje. Z pomoc膮 w艂a艣ciciela mieszkania  w kt贸rym mieszkamy parkuj臋 teraz na w艂a艣ciwym miejscu tj. nr 24. W艂a艣cicielka zadzwoni艂a do poprzedniego najemcy mieszkania i uzyska艂a w艂a艣ciwy numer.