Last night I forgot to set the alarm for this morning. I knew Bartosz was coming at 11:30, so I should have set it for 9:30/ Maybe I figured, from past experience, I would just wake up in time. I was wrong. Fast asleep, I heard a knock on the door and couldn't imagine who was knocking on the door so early in the morning. However, looking at the clock, I saw it was already 11:30.
Quickly, I went to the door and there stood Bartosz. I explained what happened and we agreed on a new day and time, Friday at 15:00. I apologized for the mistake. I told him I would do the exercises with Joan today and tomorrow.
Later, checking our bank account, I saw a charge of 63 PLN for Amazon Prime. We don't have an account with them. I called the bank, explained my problem, and 5 hours later i saw the money returned to my account. I don't know how it happened but the bank said they will investigate it further to see what happened. To be safe, I changed my user ID and password and canceled the debit card. The bank will issue me a new one with a different number.
Ostatniej nocy zapomnia艂em ustawi膰 budzik na dzisiejszy poranek. Wiedzia艂em, 偶e Bartosz przyje偶d偶a o 11:30, wi臋c powinienem by艂 ustawi膰 go na 9:30. Mo偶e pomy艣la艂em, na podstawie wcze艣niejszych do艣wiadcze艅, 偶e po prostu obudz臋 si臋 na czas. Myli艂em si臋. Spalem g艂臋boko, kiedy us艂ysza艂em pukanie do drzwi i nie mog艂em sobie wyobrazi膰, kto to robi tak wcze艣nie rano. Jednak patrz膮c na zegar, zobaczy艂em, 偶e jest ju偶 11:30.
Szybko podszed艂em do drzwi, a tam sta艂 Bartosz. Wyja艣ni艂em co si臋 sta艂o i ustalili艣my nowy dzie艅 i godzin臋, pi膮tek o 15:00. Przeprosi艂em za pomy艂k臋. Powiedzia艂em mu, 偶e b臋d臋 膰wiczy艂 z Joan dzi艣 i jutro.
P贸藕niej, sprawdzaj膮c nasze konto bankowe, zobaczy艂em op艂at臋 w wysoko艣ci 63 z艂 za Amazon Prime. Nie mamy u nich konta. Zadzwoni艂em do banku, wyja艣ni艂em m贸j problem i 5 godzin p贸藕niej zobaczy艂em, 偶e pieni膮dze wr贸ci艂y na moje konto. Nie wiem, jak to si臋 sta艂o, ale w banku powiedziano mi, 偶e sprawdz膮, co zasz艂o. Dla bezpiecze艅stwa zmieni艂em identyfikator u偶ytkownika i has艂o oraz zastrzeg艂em kart臋 debetow膮. Bank wyda mi now膮 kart臋 z innym numerem.