Monday, March 11, 2024

Joan

Joan was coughing a lot this morning, more than her daily usual cough. I made an appointment with the family doctor at 16:00. 

Arriving on time, we were taken directly in and Joan was examined. Her lungs appeared clear but to be sure, she will have a chest x-ray in a different location. 

While we were there, I asked for referrals for Joan and I to have the booster Covid shot. The doctor said they give them on Thursday starting at 16:30. She went out to the receptionist and we now have appointments at 16:30 this Thursday.

Dzisiaj rano Joan bardzo kaszla艂a, bardziej ni偶 zwykle. Um贸wi艂em si臋 z lekarzem rodzinnym na 16:00.

 Przybyli艣my na czas, zostali艣my od razu  przyj臋ci i Joan zosta艂a zbadana. Jej p艂uca wydawa艂y si臋 czyste, ale dla pewno艣ci b臋dzie mia艂a prze艣wietlenie klatki piersiowej w innej przychodni. 

Kiedy  byli艣my u lekarza, poprosi艂em o skierowanie dla Joan i dla mnie na zastrzyk przypominaj膮cy przeciwko Covid. Lekarz powiedzia艂, 偶e podaj膮 je w czwartek od 16:30. Posz艂a do recepcjonistki i mamy teraz um贸wione wizyty na 16:30 w najbli偶szy czwartek.