Monday, March 14, 2011

Doctor visit 1.

Back from the eye doctor and nothing is wrong except I have to get glasses for driving now.  She checked everything else out and found nothing unusual.  Tomorrow I go to see the prostate doctor and tell him what's been going on with me for the last two weeks.  Maybe he will have an answer to the question.

It was a nice day.  Because my eyes were being dialated at the eye doctors I had to take 3 busses to get there.  At 8:15AM I went to the local store to buy some bus tickets, a 15 minute ride costs 2 zl but they didn't have any.  I drove to the next place to buy them, went back home, parked the car and got on one of the new busses and guess what?  The new busses now have ticket machines on them where you can buy tickets but I didn't know that before hand.  It's been a while since we took a bus so this was news to me.

It was nice being on a bus again.  I got to look at the houses along the way and the scenery, something I can't do too much when I'm driving.  I rode the bus all the way to Garbary street and then, since I was early, decided to walk the 15 blocks to the eye doctor.  It was a nice walk down Garbary but it's a street they should definitely do more renovating on.  It's one of the main streets in Poznań and so I think it should look better.

Powrót od okulisty i nic nie jest złe, z wyjątkiem Muszę mieć okulary do jazdy teraz. Sprawdziła się wszystko i nic nie znalazłem niezwykłe. Jutro idę do lekarza i powiedzieć mu, prostaty co się dzieje ze mną w ciągu ostatnich dwóch tygodni. Być może będzie musiał odpowiedzieć na pytanie.


To był miły dzień. Bo moje oczy były dialated na lekarzy oko musiałem zabrać 3 autobusy się tam dostać. Na 08:15 poszłam do lokalnego sklepu, żeby kupić bilety na autobus, przejazd 15 minut kosztuje 2 zł, ale nie miał. Pojechałem do następnego miejsca, aby je kupić, wrócił do domu, zaparkowałem samochód i jeszcze na jednym z nowych autobusów i wiecie co? Nowe autobusy mają teraz automatach biletowych na nich, gdzie można kupić bilety, ale nie wiedziałem, że przed ręką. It's been a od wzięliśmy autobus tak więc było to dla mnie news.

Miło było się na autobus ponownie. Muszę patrzeć na domy wzdłuż drogi i dekoracje, czego nie może zrobić zbyt wiele, gdy jestem jazdy. Jechałem autobusem aż do ulicy Garbary, a następnie, ponieważ byłem na początku, że zdecydowaliście się pójść 15 bloków do okulisty. To był miły spacer Garbary ale jest to ulica na pewno nie powinny one bardziej na renowację. To jedna z głównych ulic w Poznaniu i tak myślę, że powinno to wyglądać lepiej.

No comments:

Post a Comment