Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Visits 2 & 3.

I saw the oncologist yesterday and he said the headaches had less than 1% being related to my prostrate problem of last year.  He also said I should have an MRI done to see if anything was going on and made an apointment for the earliest date, May 16th, through the national health service.

Today I saw the neurologist and he could not see anything wrong externally.  He also suggested an MRI but to wait only 2 weeks and see if the headaches would go away.  I didn't have one for the last two days and with the symptoms I do have he thought maybe they were cluster headaches.  Wait for two weeks and if it isn't better, have the MRI done privately, quicker than May 16th.  That is what I will do.

Outside it's windy, gray, about 20F but forecasted to be warmer in the coming week.  We've already started spring cleaning.  Wouldn't it be nice if someone invented a house or flat that cleaned itself? :-)

Widziałem wczoraj i onkolog powiedział, że bóle głowy miał mniej niż 1% jest związane z moim problemem prostaty ubiegłego roku. Powiedział również, że powinienem zrobić MRI, aby zobaczyć, czy coś się dzieje i się ustalić termin najwcześniejszy termin, 16 maja, za pośrednictwem usługi krajowe zdrowia.


Dzisiaj widziałem neurolog i nie widział nic złego na zewnątrz. Zasugerował również, MRI, ale czekać tylko 2 tygodnie i sprawdzić, czy bólów głowy odejść. I nie ma go w ciągu ostatnich dwóch dni z objawami mam mu, że może były bóle głowy klastra. Odczekaj dwa tygodnie i jeśli nie jest lepiej, mają zrobić MRI prywatnie, szybciej niż 16 maja. To, co robię.

Na zewnątrz jest wietrznie, siwy, o 20F, ale miały być cieplej w nadchodzącym tygodniu. Rozpoczęliśmy wiosenne porządki. Czy nie byłoby miło, gdyby ktoś wynalazł dom lub mieszkanie, które oczyszcza się? :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I see that You have a link to my blog - Poznan Nowych Doznan (photoblog with photos of Poznan). I would like to inform You, that I have changed the address! New address is: http://fotopoznan.blogspot.com
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete