Friday, September 08, 2023

History sent.

I bought 2, 32 GB pen drives yesterday and put everything I have collected on my laptop of my family history. Today, I mailed them to my 2 nephews in the United States. I already sent 2 boxes of real photos to my nephew Jeff but I still have more to send. I thought it was time to do that. If any of my other relatives want the information, maybe they will let me know. I'm always open to any new member contacting me but, for now, I just don't have the time to spare for actively searching for more. Joan is my focus. I sent the pen drives by registered mail. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get to Indiana and Georgia.

Wczoraj kupiłem 2 pendrive'y 32 GB i umieściłem na nich wszystko, co zebrałem na moim laptopie z historii mojej rodziny. Dzisiaj wysłałem je do moich 2 siostrzeńców w Stanach Zjednoczonych. Wysłałem już 2 pudełka z prawdziwymi zdjęciami do mojego siostrzeńca Jeffa, ale wciąż mam więcej do wysłania. Pomyślałem, że nadszedł czas, aby to zrobić. Jeśli któryś z moich krewnych będzie chciał uzyskać informacje, może da mi znać. Zawsze jestem otwarty na każdego nowego członka, który się ze mną skontaktuje, ale na razie po prostu nie mam czasu, aby aktywnie szukać więcej. Skupiam się na Joan. Wysłałem pendrive'y listem poleconym. Ciekawie będzie zobaczyć, ile czasu zajmie ich dotarcie do Indiany i Georgii.g

No comments:

Post a Comment