Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Stary Rynek video.

 I took advantage of my 3 hours without Joan and went to the Stary Rynek. I wanted to show Joan what it looked like now because it's impossible to take her there right now.

I decided to make a video of a walk around of the Rynek to show her on our large-screen TV. It's a little bumpy but at least she has an idea now of how it looks. However, I think it will take a miracle to have it completed by the end of this year like they say.

Skorzystałem z 3 godzin bez Joanny i poszedłem na Stary Rynek. Chciałem pokazać Joannie, jak teraz wygląda, ponieważ nie mogę jej tam teraz zabrać.

Postanowiłem nagrać filmik ze spaceru po Rynku, aby pokazać jej go na naszym telewizorze z dużym ekranem. Jest trochę wyboisty, ale przynajmniej ma teraz pojęcie, jak to wygląda. Myślę jednak, że trzeba będzie cudu, aby ukończyć go do końca tego roku, jak mówią.

No comments:

Post a Comment