Sunday, May 09, 2010

Flowers.






After church this morning it was time to get our balcony flowers bought and planted. Joan was going to plant herbs and flowers but decided on just flowers. We went to cousin Marcelina's flower shop to buy them and get more input on which kind would be best. She told us what she had available and which ones would do best facing the east all day. I can't tell you the names of them, I already forgot those. We started about 3PM and finished at 5PM. The only thing I didn't like was the color of the boxes that were here from the previous tenant. I was going to paint them white or brown but didn't get around to doing it. The flowers do look nice and I'll take a picture from outside so you can see them tomorrow. Joan selected all of them except for the two red geraniums on the wall, that was my choice.


Po ko艣ciele dzi艣 rano, 偶e nadszed艂 czas, aby nasze kwiaty balkonowe zakupione i posadzone. Joan trafia do zi贸艂, ro艣lin i kwiat贸w, ale zdecydowa艂a si臋 tylko na kwiaty. Poszli艣my do kuzyna Marceliny sklep kwiatu, aby je kupi膰 i uzyska膰 wi臋cej informacji na temat, jaki rodzaj by艂by najlepszy. Powiedzia艂a nam, czym dysponowa艂, a kt贸re to robi膰 najlepiej z widokiem na wsch贸d przez ca艂y dzie艅. Nie mog臋 powiedzie膰, ich nazwy, ja ju偶 zapomnia艂em tych. Zacz臋li艣my o 3PM i gotowych na 5PM. Jedyne co nie podoba艂o by艂 kolor pola, kt贸re by艂y tutaj od poprzedniego najemcy. Chcia艂em pomalowa膰 na bia艂o lub br膮zowe, ale nie obej艣膰 si臋 robi. Kwiaty nie wygl膮daj膮 艂adnie, a ja zrobi膰 zdj臋cie z zewn膮trz, dzi臋ki czemu mo偶na je zobaczy膰 jutro. Joan wybranych wszyscy z wyj膮tkiem dw贸ch czerwone pelargonie na 艣cianie, to by艂 m贸j wyb贸r.