Friday, November 04, 2011

Polish language.

I spent some of the day with Skype conversations and then went to visit with an acquaintance. Joan's getting a little disgusted with her progress in Polish and discouraged. I can understand that but I don't get disgusted with it cause I know it's going to take more time and the only thing to do is keep going forward. She is certainly trying but it's harder for her because she is so logical in her thinking and everything has to make sense according to an English speaking persons mind.  I know many things don't make sense and so I just accept it and go on.

Spędziłem kilka dni z rozmów Skype, a następnie udał się do wizyty u znajomego. Joan się nieco zdegustowany jej postępy w języku polskim i zniechęceni. Mogę zrozumieć, że jednak nie dostanę zdegustowany spowodować Wiem, że to zajmie więcej czasu i jedyne co zrobić, to zachować w przyszłości. Ona jest na pewno stara, ale trudniej dla niej, bo jest tak logiczny w swoim myśleniu i wszystko musi mieć sens w zależności od umysłu angielskiego osób mówiących. Wiem, że wielu rzeczy nie ma sensu i tak po prostu zaakceptować i iść dalej.

1 comment:

  1. you are right! Just keep going. Look back and you will see how much you allready know since you came to Poland. I speak 3 laguages; I know how hard it is to learn a foreign language but with every word or sentence you learned you are more happy and proud of yourself ;-) I keep my finers crossed for Joan!

    Pawel

    ReplyDelete