Saturday, February 18, 2012

I did it again! Zrobiłem to jeszcze raz!

I love technology when you can solve your own problems by finding answers on the internet or the user manuals.  I hate technology when you can't find answers for problems on the internet or the user manual is so minimal.  Unfortuntely, that is my case today.

Our Samsung TV and Home Theatre sound system was working fine yester but I wanted to adjust the balance of the speakers.  I followed the directions on how to do it in the user manual, made the adjustment and turned on the TV.  Now the front speaker and the sub-woofer won't work and after three hours of trying to correct the problem I have no solution.  I SHOULD have just left it alone but I HAD to adjust it.  I searched the internet for answers, found none, looked through the sparse manual 5 times and still no answer.  When I look at the screen for Sound System, it shows the center and sub-woofer grayed out meaning not connected but when I do a sound test they all work.  There is no way or instruction on how the turn on the missing speakers when using the TV. The whole system works fine with a DVD movie and music DVD's but if I watch a movie on a USB connection there is no sound from the center or sub-woofer.  When watching TV, sound only comes out of the right and left  speaker.  I hate it when I can't fix a problem myself.

The weathers warmed up, 6c today. The snow is melting and it's a nice day outside. Would have been a good day for a walk in the woods but I made a mistake when in America and didn't buy the winter boots I promised myself to buy. It was so warm there I just didn't think about winter boots.

It's almost time for M Jak Milość.........gotta go :-)

Uwielbiam technologię, kiedy można rozwiązać swoje problemy poprzez znalezienie odpowiedzi w Internecie lub w podręcznikach użytkownika. Nienawidzę technologii, gdy nie możesz znaleźć odpowiedzi na problemy w Internecie lub w instrukcji obsługi jest więc minimalne. Unfortuntely, że to moja sprawa dzisiaj.

Nasza Samsung Telewizory i zestawy nagłośnienie Teatr działa poprawnie Yester ale chciałem ustawić balans głośników. Poszedłem za wskazówkami, w jaki sposób to zrobić w instrukcji obsługi, dokonał dostosowania i włączył telewizor. Teraz głośnik i subwoofer nie będzie działać i po trzech godzinach próby rozwiązania problemu nie mam rozwiązanie. POWINIEN właśnie opuścił ją w spokoju, ale musiałem dostosować go. Przeszukałem internet w poszukiwaniu odpowiedzi, znalazłem, przejrzałem na szczupłość instrukcji 5 razy i nadal nie ma odpowiedzi. Kiedy patrzę na ekranie Sound System, pokazuje środkowy i subwoofer wyszarzone oznacza nie podłączony ale kiedy zrobić test dźwięku oni wszyscy do pracy. Nie ma możliwości lub nie wiesz jak włączyć głośniki zaginionych podczas korzystania z telewizji.Cały system działa dobrze z filmu DVD i muzyka DVD, jednak jeśli oglądam film na połączenia USB nie ma dźwięku od środka lub sub-woofer. Podczas oglądania telewizji, tylko dźwięk wychodzi z głośników prawej i lewej. Nienawidzę, kiedy nie mogę rozwiązać problem sama.

W Weathers rozgrzana, 6c dziś.Śnieg topnieje i jest to miły dzień na zewnątrz. Byłby to dobry dzień na spacer w lesie, ale popełniłem błąd, gdy w Ameryce i nie kupować buty zimowe obiecywałem sobie kupić. To było tak ciepłe tam po prostu nie myśleć o butach zimowych.

To prawie czas na M jak Miłość ......... Muszę lecieć :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment