Saturday, February 18, 2012

I did it again! Zrobi艂em to jeszcze raz!

I love technology when you can solve your own problems by finding answers on the internet or the user manuals.  I hate technology when you can't find answers for problems on the internet or the user manual is so minimal.  Unfortuntely, that is my case today.

Our Samsung TV and Home Theatre sound system was working fine yester but I wanted to adjust the balance of the speakers.  I followed the directions on how to do it in the user manual, made the adjustment and turned on the TV.  Now the front speaker and the sub-woofer won't work and after three hours of trying to correct the problem I have no solution.  I SHOULD have just left it alone but I HAD to adjust it.  I searched the internet for answers, found none, looked through the sparse manual 5 times and still no answer.  When I look at the screen for Sound System, it shows the center and sub-woofer grayed out meaning not connected but when I do a sound test they all work.  There is no way or instruction on how the turn on the missing speakers when using the TV. The whole system works fine with a DVD movie and music DVD's but if I watch a movie on a USB connection there is no sound from the center or sub-woofer.  When watching TV, sound only comes out of the right and left  speaker.  I hate it when I can't fix a problem myself.

The weathers warmed up, 6c today. The snow is melting and it's a nice day outside. Would have been a good day for a walk in the woods but I made a mistake when in America and didn't buy the winter boots I promised myself to buy. It was so warm there I just didn't think about winter boots.

It's almost time for M Jak Milo艣膰.........gotta go :-)

Uwielbiam technologi臋, kiedy mo偶na rozwi膮za膰 swoje problemy poprzez znalezienie odpowiedzi w Internecie lub w podr臋cznikach u偶ytkownika. Nienawidz臋 technologii, gdy nie mo偶esz znale藕膰 odpowiedzi na problemy w Internecie lub w instrukcji obs艂ugi jest wi臋c minimalne. Unfortuntely, 偶e to moja sprawa dzisiaj.

Nasza Samsung Telewizory i zestawy nag艂o艣nienie Teatr dzia艂a poprawnie Yester ale chcia艂em ustawi膰 balans g艂o艣nik贸w. Poszed艂em za wskaz贸wkami, w jaki spos贸b to zrobi膰 w instrukcji obs艂ugi, dokona艂 dostosowania i w艂膮czy艂 telewizor. Teraz g艂o艣nik i subwoofer nie b臋dzie dzia艂a膰 i po trzech godzinach pr贸by rozwi膮zania problemu nie mam rozwi膮zanie. POWINIEN w艂a艣nie opu艣ci艂 j膮 w spokoju, ale musia艂em dostosowa膰 go. Przeszuka艂em internet w poszukiwaniu odpowiedzi, znalaz艂em, przejrza艂em na szczup艂o艣膰 instrukcji 5 razy i nadal nie ma odpowiedzi. Kiedy patrz臋 na ekranie Sound System, pokazuje 艣rodkowy i subwoofer wyszarzone oznacza nie pod艂膮czony ale kiedy zrobi膰 test d藕wi臋ku oni wszyscy do pracy. Nie ma mo偶liwo艣ci lub nie wiesz jak w艂膮czy膰 g艂o艣niki zaginionych podczas korzystania z telewizji.Ca艂y system dzia艂a dobrze z filmu DVD i muzyka DVD, jednak je艣li ogl膮dam film na po艂膮czenia USB nie ma d藕wi臋ku od 艣rodka lub sub-woofer. Podczas ogl膮dania telewizji, tylko d藕wi臋k wychodzi z g艂o艣nik贸w prawej i lewej. Nienawidz臋, kiedy nie mog臋 rozwi膮za膰 problem sama.

W Weathers rozgrzana, 6c dzi艣.艢nieg topnieje i jest to mi艂y dzie艅 na zewn膮trz. By艂by to dobry dzie艅 na spacer w lesie, ale pope艂ni艂em b艂膮d, gdy w Ameryce i nie kupowa膰 buty zimowe obiecywa艂em sobie kupi膰. To by艂o tak ciep艂e tam po prostu nie my艣le膰 o butach zimowych.

To prawie czas na M jak Mi艂o艣膰 ......... Musz臋 lecie膰 :-)