Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Snow!! Śnieg!!

It's been snowing since last night so I had to shovel out the space in front of the garage to get the car out today.

First thing I had to do was go see the neurologist to have my prescriptions refilled, then pick up Joan and go to Kandulski's for our weekly meeting with Zbyszek.  We spent about an hour talking and I had a good desert, sernik pierot.  It's cheesecake with chocolate on top. Really good.

I learned from cousin Andrzej that his mother, Kazia, now has her own email address and has become a regular visitor to the computer so I can communicate with her in Polish only.  That is good for me. I was able to read her last two messages without the help of a dictionary and that makes me feel good.  Of course, I still make mistakes in writing, still get confused with cases, plurals, etc but the main point is that she can understand what I am writing.

To był śnieg od ostatniej nocy, więc musiałem łopata się przestrzeń przed garażem, aby uzyskać samochód dzisiaj.

Pierwszą rzeczą, jaką musiałem zrobić, to iść do neurologa, aby mieć moje recepty regenerowane, następnie podnieść Joan i przejść do Kandulski dla naszego tygodniowego spotkania ze Zbyszkiem. Wydaliśmy około godziny rozmawiając i miałem dobry deser, sernik Pierot. To sernik z czekoladą na wierzchu. Naprawdę dobrze.

Nauczyłem się od kuzyna Andrzeja, że jego matka, Kazia, teraz ma swój własny adres e-mail i stał się regularnym gościem na komputerze więc mogę komunikować się z nią tylko w języku polskim. To jest dla mnie dobre. Byłem w stanie czytać jej dwie ostatnie wiadomości bez pomocy słownika i sprawia, że ​​czuję się dobrze. Oczywiście, nadal popełniają błędy w piśmie, jeszcze pomylić z przypadków, liczby mnogiej itp ale głównym punktem jest to, że potrafi zrozumieć, co piszę.

1 comment:

  1. Rysiek11:56 PM

    It's "deser" not "pustynię" :)

    Just an FYI for you! Pustynię is a desert not dessert...

    Hope all is well with you !

    Czesc ...Rysiek

    PS...

    I hope you don't mind the info, I'm trying to improve as much as I can and it just stood out :)

    ReplyDelete