The Lizard King is dead! We discovered it today when we went to the rynek. No, I'm not talking about Jim Morrison, who is also dead, but the music club in the rynek that has been there for at least 6 years. We went to have coffee at their outside caf茅 and were saddened to see the windows covered, the signs on the building gone and the outside caf茅 also. Farewell to the Lizard King in Pozna艅. We went instead to our alternate place next to the town hall, had coffee, watched the people walk by and then took a walk ourselves.
First we walked up Wielka street to Garbary street and then to Wo偶na street and back to the rynek and our car. While walking down Wo偶na we passed by the little shop where I bought Joan two hats some time ago and in the window were beautiful summers hats made by the owner. We both really liked two of them, one was beige and the other was beige with black trip and a black band around the crown. I find it interesting that I like the hats as well as Joan does. We'll go back tomorrow because Joan wants to buy a hat pin and I'm pretty sure this shop will have one. I'm a little concerned that may not be all we buy because those two new hats are beautiful and I like being able to buy things for Joan.. :-)
Lizard King nie 偶yje! Odkryli艣my to dzisiaj, kiedy poszli艣my na rynek. Nie, ja nie m贸wi臋 o Jimie Morrisonie, kt贸ry jest r贸wnie偶 nie 偶yje, tylko o klubie muzycznym w Rynku, kt贸ry by艂 tam przez co najmniej 6 lat. Poszli艣my na kaw臋 do ich kawiarni na zewn膮trz i byli艣my zasmuceni, kiedy zobaczyli艣my zas艂oni臋te okna, brak firmowego znaku na budynku i kawiarenki na zewn膮trz. 呕egnaj Lizard King w Poznaniu. Wobec tego poszli艣my do naszego alternatywnego miejsca obok ratusza, wypili艣my kaw臋, patrzyli艣my na przechodz膮cych ludzi, a potem sami poszli艣my na spacer.
Najpierw poszli艣my na ulic臋 Wielk膮, stamt膮d na ulic臋 Garbary, a nast臋pnie na ulic臋 Wo藕n膮, z powrotem na rynek i w ko艅cu wr贸cili艣my do naszego samochodu. Spaceruj膮c w d贸艂 ulic膮 Wo藕n膮 min臋li艣my ma艂y sklep, gdzie jaki艣 czas temu kupi艂em Joan dwa kapelusze, a w oknie wystawowym by艂y pi臋kne letnie kapelusze wykonane przez w艂a艣cicielk臋. Obojgu nam spodoba艂y si臋 dwa z nich, jeden by艂 be偶owy, a drugi tak偶e be偶owy z czarn膮 wyko艅czenie i czarn膮 wst膮偶k膮 wok贸艂 denka. Odnotowa艂em, 偶e to ciekawe, 偶e lubi臋 kapelusze w takim samym stopniu jak Joan . Wr贸cimy jutro, bo Joan chce kupi膰 szpilk臋 do kapelusza i jestem pewien, 偶e ten sklep b臋dzie j膮 mia艂. Jestem troch臋 zaniepokojony tym, 偶e to mo偶e nie by膰 wszystko, co kupimy, bo te dwa nowe kapelusze s膮 pi臋kne, a ja lubi臋 mie膰 mo偶liwo艣膰 kupienia Joan r贸偶nych rzeczy. :-)