Sunday, September 09, 2018

Our Sunday.

Sunday. Day of rest. Slept until 9:00. Had breakfast, watched a repeat of yesterday's Michigan vs Western Michigan football game(49-3),studied a little, went to Empik for coffee, cake and people watching, then returned home by 17:00 for Joan's Skype call with her daughter.  After that we watched a few episodes of season 4, "Sons of Anarchy".

Only 2 more days and then we are going to France to visit the palace in Versailles. My batteries are charged for the camera, I have 3.  I probably won't post the blog from the 13th to the 15th but I'm not sure yet if I will take my laptop or not. I know I will take a lot of pictures and it takes time to set everything up for the blog so I like to do it each night.

First I have to create a new folder for the photos in Window Explorer under Poland 2018, by the month. Then download them from the camera to the folder on the laptop and resize them.

In Google Photo I have to create a new album and upload photos. Next I have to pick one photo for the album cover and get the URL location of the album. Back on the blog I have to add the new link to places visited in 2018, either inside or outside of Poland. IF all of that goes smoothly, then I can write the blog, translate it to Polish and post it. It takes time.

Niedziela. Dzień odpoczynku. Spał do 9:00. Zjadł śniadanie, obejrzał powtórkę z wczorajszego meczu Michigan vs Western Michigan (49-3), trochę się uczył, poszedł do Empik po kawę, ciastko i ludzi obserwujących, a następnie wrócił do domu o 17:00, by zadzwonić Joan do Skype z córką. Następnie obejrzeliśmy kilka odcinków sezonu 4, "Synowie Anarchii".

Jeszcze tylko 2 dni, a potem jedziemy do Francji, aby odwiedzić pałac w Wersalu. Moje baterie są naładowane za aparat, mam 3. Prawdopodobnie nie będę publikować bloga od 13 do 15, ale nie jestem jeszcze pewien, czy wezmę swój laptop, czy nie. Wiem, że wezmę dużo zdjęć i zajmie to trochę czasu, aby ustawić wszystko na blogu, więc lubię to robić każdej nocy.


Najpierw muszę utworzyć nowy folder dla zdjęć w Eksploratorze Windows pod Polską 2018, do miesiąca. Następnie pobierz je z aparatu do folderu na laptopie i zmień ich rozmiar.


W Google Photo muszę utworzyć nowy album i przesłać zdjęcia. Następnie muszę wybrać jedno zdjęcie na okładkę albumu i uzyskać lokalizację adresu URL albumu. Wracam na blogu, muszę dodać nowy link do miejsc odwiedzonych w 2018 roku, zarówno w Polsce, jak i poza nią. JEŚLI wszystko idzie gładko, mogę napisać blog, przetłumaczyć go na język polski i opublikować. To wymaga czasu.

No comments:

Post a Comment