Monday, December 30, 2019

Chicago Christmas.

It has been a long time since Joan and I spent Christmas in Chicago. I was thinking about that today and maybe next Christmas we should. On YouTube, I found a nice video of how it looks and posted it.

Today was like yesterday, just relaxing watching Christmas movies, football and staying home for the day.

Another month of Spanish lessons came in over the internet so I will complete them before we leave in January for Spain. Usually, there are 14 lessons per month. They come in both audio and video form. I use the video, go over each lesson and type into an ongoing document anything new. So far, I have about 140 pages in that document that I use for review.

Min臋艂o du偶o czasu, odk膮d Joan i ja sp臋dzili艣my Bo偶e Narodzenie w Chicago. My艣la艂em o tym dzisiaj i by膰 mo偶e w przysz艂e 艢wi臋ta powinni艣my. Na YouTube znalaz艂em fajny film o tym, jak to wygl膮da i opublikowa艂em.

Dzisiaj by艂o jak wczoraj, po prostu relaksuj膮c si臋 ogl膮daj膮c 艣wi膮teczne filmy, pi艂k臋 no偶n膮 i zostaj膮c w domu na ca艂y dzie艅.

Kolejny miesi膮c lekcji hiszpa艅skiego przyszed艂 przez Internet, wi臋c uko艅cz臋 je przed wyjazdem w styczniu do Hiszpanii. Zwykle jest 14 lekcji miesi臋cznie. Wyst臋puj膮 zar贸wno w formie audio, jak i wideo. U偶ywam wideo, przegl膮dam ka偶d膮 lekcj臋 i wpisuj臋 do trwaj膮cego dokumentu wszystko nowe. Do tej pory mam w tym dokumencie oko艂o 140 stron, kt贸rych u偶ywam do recenzji.