Monday, February 24, 2020

Day 15

Monday morning, 10:05 I arrived. That is around the time the bus gets to the hospital and then I am there.

As usual, she was awake and staring out of the window to her right side. Is that right? staring out? OR should it be, "staring through"? What is the difference?

It was good to have her warm hand in mine again. These nights have been fast and tremendously long. I try to escape them. I come home, turn on the TV with my external drive attached, go to my music folder and there are about45-50 concerts I have to watch. Tonight it is WEATHER REPORT RE-UNITED.

There was a good therapist today, Enrique,  and I need to find out if he does it outside the hospital, privately, also. Especially, if he makes house calls. Joan needs it just to stand and walk a little.

The hospital was going to dismiss her tomorrow but I managed to move it to Wednesday. I need tomorrow afternoon to shop for food and anything else that would make me leave the house. I just hate not being with her during that time

OMG! Joan is going to have to eat my cooking. :-)

Poniedziałek, 10:05 Przyjechałem. To mniej więcej w tym czasie autobus dojeżdża do szpitala, a ja tam jestem.

Jak zwykle nie spała i patrzyła przez okno na prawą stronę. Czy to prawda? gapić się? A może powinno to być „wpatrywanie się”? Jaka jest różnica?

Dobrze było mieć jej ciepłą rękę w mojej dłoni. Te noce były szybkie i niezwykle długie. Próbuję uciec od nich. Wracam do domu, włączam telewizor z podłączonym dyskiem zewnętrznym, idę do folderu z muzyką i jest około 45-50 koncertów, które muszę obejrzeć. Dzisiaj jest RAPORT POGODOWY PONOWNIE ZJEDNOCZONY.

Dzisiaj był dobry terapeuta, Enrique, i muszę się dowiedzieć, czy robi to poza szpitalem, również prywatnie. Zwłaszcza jeśli dzwoni do domu. Joan potrzebuje tego, żeby trochę wstać i chodzić.

Szpital jutro ją zwolni, ale udało mi się przenieść go do środy. Potrzebuję jutro po południu na zakupy i wszystko, co zmusiłoby mnie do opuszczenia domu. Po prostu nienawidzę nie być z nią w tym czasie

No comments:

Post a Comment