Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rainy day.

Woke up to rain and it continued throughout the day but I needed a pad for my computer mouse so I walked, with my umbrella, to King Cross to get it. I also got a recipe for Zurek Staropolski so I wanted to buy the ingredients for it at the supermarket. It's the first time I've ever seen mushroom buillion cubes but there they were. Also the broth comes in a box, just like the milk does, on the shelf. It's just called Zurek Krakow. I bought that, the mushrooms, garlic, bay leaf, marjoram and the rest of the stuff we had at home. We spent the morning cleaning house, dusting, doing laundry, writing emails, working on my genealogy and Joan was making pork chops, potatoes, salad and yellow beans for dinner. I received a few new emails from people just reading the blog, asking different questions so I answered them. We're looking forward to tomorrow, to meet John and his wife.
Other than that it was a fairly quiet day today with no big adventure.
Budzony do deszczu i to trwało przez dzień ale ja potrzebny podkładka dla mojej myszy komputera tak chodziłem, z moim parasolem, do Króla Krzyża by dostać to. Też dostałem receptę dla Zurek Staropolski tak chciałem kupić składniki dla tego przy supermarkecie. To jest pierwszy czas kiedykolwiek zobaczyłem buillion sześciany grzyba ale tam oni byli. Też rosół wchodzi pudełko, właśnie jak mleko robi, na półce. To jest właśnie nazwane Zurek Kraków. Kupiłem, że, grzyby, czosnek, liść laurowy, majeranek i reszta rzeczy, które mieliśmy w domu. Spędziliśmy ranek czyszczący dom, zakurząc, piorąc, pisząc email, pracując nad moją genealogią i Joan robiła kotlety wieprzowe, ziemniaki, sałatę i żółte fasole dla obiadu. Otrzymałem kilka nowych email od ludzi właśnie czytające blog, pytając różne pytania tak odpowiedziałem im. Oczekujemy jutro, by spotkać Johna i jego żonę.
Inny niż, że to było dość spokojny dzień dzisiaj z żadną dużą przygodą.

No comments:

Post a Comment