Sunday, June 15, 2008

Quiet days.

We talked about our coming trip and decided to come back on Monday, the 24th. We'll leave Gdańsk Sunday morning, drive to Grudziądz to visit with cousin Jan Kazmierczak. After our visit we'll drive down to Chelmno and spend the night there. I'll have to call cousin Jan tomorrow and make arrangements to see him and his family.

I went shopping to REAL yesterday to find the store has completely changed inside and I didn't know where anything was. Over the last 10 months I have gotten to know the store well and could easily shop and find everything. Now it's like being in a new store. They use to do same thing in the Jewell food store we shopped in for years. I hate it when they rearrange the aisles :-)


Powiedzieliśmy o naszej przychodzącej podróży i zdecydowaliśmy się wrócić w poniedziałek, 24.. Zostawimy Gdańsk niedzieli ranek, popędzimy do Grudziądz by bywać z kuzyna Janem Kazmierczakiem. Po naszej wizycie, którą będziemy kierować w dół do Chelmno i spędzimy noc tam. Będę musiał nazwać kuzyna Jana jutro i zrobić przygotowania by zobaczyć go i jego rodzinę.

Robiłem zakupy do King Cross wczoraj by znaleźć, że sklep zupełnie zmienił wewnątrz i nie wiedziałem gdzie coś było. Przez poprzednie 10 miesięcy dostałem znać sklep dobrze i mógłbym łatwo robić zakupy i znaleźć wszystko. Teraz to jest jak będące w nowym sklepie. Oni używają robić tę samą rzecz w Jewellu sklepie żywności, który robiliśmy zakupy przed latami. Nienawidzę tego kiedy oni przestawiają nawy boczne :-)

3 comments:

  1. Gee,
    I am Polish and I didn't really knew that my language is so difficult for foreigner- i read some parts of texts you wrote in my language and it looks weird for me. But, ofcourse, I can understand it, and that's the most important.
    So, i wish you good luck in learning our one of most difficult languages. I am very lucky that I speak it from beginning of my life- then learning any other language is easy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you can at least understand it. Yes, next to Chinese, Polish is considered the hardest language to learn. I agree:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a marketing strategy. As one wanders around finding things on the list, one stumbles upon other things and adds them to the cart!

    ReplyDelete