Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Strange!

I don't know what's going on with my own blog but in watching the number of page views each week, in the last two weeks it has doubled from 750 a week to 1,400. I haven't changed anything, really, so maybe the page view thing is just broke and not working right.  Rather strange!!

Nice weather today, 20c and sunny I wanted to go see if there is any progress of the outside cafes but just didn't find the time.  Maybe tomorrow.

Nie wiem co si臋 dzieje z moim w艂asnym blogu ale patrz膮c na numer strony, postrzega ka偶dy tydzie艅, w ostatnich dw贸ch tygodniach podwoi艂a si臋 z 750 do 1400 tygodniu. Nie zmieni艂em nic, naprawd臋, wi臋c mo偶e co艣 ods艂ona strony jest po prostu z艂ama艂 i nie dzia艂a prawid艂owo. Raczej dziwne!

艁adny dzi艣 pogoda, 20c i s艂onecznie chcia艂em i艣膰 zobaczy膰 czy jest jaki艣 post臋p z zewn臋trznych kawiar艅, ale po prostu nie znale藕膰 czasu. Mo偶e jutro.