Friday, July 06, 2018

No comments?

One of my readers from the U.S, sent me an email and said that her comments to my blog have not been getting to me since May 24th. The EU has a new policy regarding the internet, including Google and Blogger, and she wondered if that is the problem. I, too, have noticed no comments since that time. So, would you please send a test comment to the blog and an email to me telling me you did it to see if I get it. It doesn't matter where you live. Just type "Test" and send a comment. This is strange to not have comments now. Thanks.

I had a blood test done today to check my PSA level. Cost 36PLN($10)

The good news from the U.S.A. is that the head of the EPA has resigned because of numerous scandals and corruption. The bad news will be who "Orange Head" picks to replace him.

It was shopping day, 133PLN for this weeks food.

Jeden z moich czytelników ze Stanów Zjednoczonych przesłał mi e-mail i powiedział, że jej komentarze do mojego bloga nie docierają do mnie od 24 maja. UE ma nową politykę dotyczącą Internetu, w tym Google i Blogger, i zastanawiała się, czy to jest problem. Ja też nie zauważyłem żadnych komentarzy od tego czasu. Czy mógłbyś wysłać komentarz testowy do bloga i wiadomość e-mail z informacją, że zrobiłeś to, aby sprawdzić, czy dostaję. Nie ma znaczenia, gdzie mieszkasz. Po prostu wpisz "Test" i wyślij komentarz. To dziwne, że nie mam teraz komentarzy. Dzięki.

Zrobiłem dzisiaj badanie krwi, żeby sprawdzić mój poziom PSA. Koszt 36PLN (10 USD)

Dobrą wiadomością ze Stanów Zjednoczonych jest to, że szef EPA zrezygnował z powodu licznych skandali i korupcji. Złe wieści będą o tym, kto wybiera "Pomarańczową głowę", aby go zastąpić.

To był dzień zakupów, 133 PLN za ten tydzień jedzenia

No comments:

Post a Comment