Monday, June 03, 2019

Psalm 190:8

An 84F, sunny day today with nothing much special to do We stayed home all day, avoided watching TV because it was full of the visit of Trump to Great Britain. Recently I read Psalm 190:8 ,,"May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership." They have not been few enough, in my opinion.

I thought about cleaning the windows but then had a problem with my software for downloading pictures from my camera to my laptop. After an hour trying different fixes, I just deleted the program and reinstalled it. That took care of the problem. The software was PlayMemoriesHome.

Dzisiejszy słoneczny dzień o temperaturze 84 ° C nie ma nic szczególnego do roboty Pozostaliśmy w domu cały dzień, unikaliśmy oglądania telewizji, ponieważ była ona pełna wizyty Trumpa w Wielkiej Brytanii. Ostatnio przeczytałem Psalm 190: 8, „Niech jego dni będą mało; niech inny zajmie jego miejsce przywództwa”. Moim zdaniem nie były one wystarczające.


Myślałem o czyszczeniu okien, ale miałem problem z oprogramowaniem do pobierania zdjęć z aparatu do laptopa. Po godzinie próbowania różnych poprawek po prostu usunąłem program i ponownie go zainstalowałem. To zajęło się problemem. Oprogramowanie to PlayMemoriesHome.

No comments:

Post a Comment