Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Haircut.

The Chorizo Pilaf Joan made yesterday was fantastic. She altered the ingredients by using cayenne pepper instead of just pepper and put in a laurel leaf instead of a bay leaf. Those 2 small changes made a big difference in taste. It's definitely a keeper.

Today was my day for a visit to Enrique's for a hair and beard trim. It was the usual great experience in his barbershop. First was the haircut, then followed the hot towel on my face, shaving cream and straight razor cut and trim of my mustache, beard, and eyebrows. When it was done, my hair was shampooed and he blow-dried my hair while putting it all in place. I've waited 1 year for this.

When I returned home I took Joan to the beach for breakfast of tostadas.

Chorizo Pilaf, które Joan wczoraj zrobiła, było fantastyczne. Zmieniła składniki używając pieprzu cayenne zamiast zwykłego pieprzu i włożyła czystek zamiast liścia laurowego. Te 2 małe zmiany zrobiły dużą różnicę w smaku. Aż chce się jeść..

Dzisiaj był mój dzień na wizytę w Enrique's w celu przycięcia włosów i brody. Jak zwykle, w jego salonie fryzjerskim, było ogromne przeżycie. Najpierw było podcięcie włosów, potem na twarz gorący ręcznik, krem do golenia i brzytwa by przystrzyc moje wąsy, brodę i brwi. Kiedy to było zrobione, moje włosy zostały umyte, po czym fryzjer wysuszył i ułożył je. Czekałem na to rok.

Kiedy wróciłem do domu, zabrałem Joan na plażę na śniadanie z tostadas.

No comments:

Post a Comment