Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mormons!

Today we had a visit from two young ladies of the Mormon missionary society. We met them last year when we lived in the old flat and they called to ask if they could come for a visit. I told them yes as long as they did not try to convert us to their religion. They just wanted to talk with someone in English because they have little contact with Americans, while they are here. We spent about two hours and then they took the bus.

Joan Zurek made for dinner. At last something other than the bland diet I have been on for some months. I bought a scale this week and see I have lost some weight since I started this diet so it's not all bad. I weigh 81 kilos.

Tomorrow I have to take our car in for it's two year inspection so I suppose I will be gone for most of the morning.

Dzisiaj mieliśmy wizytę od dwu młodych panienek misjonarskiego społeczeństwa mormona. Spotkaliśmy ich w ubiegłym roku kiedy zamieszkaliśmy w starym mieszkaniu i oni zawołali poprosić czy oni mogliby przyjść dla wizyty. Powiedziałem im tak tak długo jak oni nie spróbowali zamienić nas w ich religię. Oni właśnie chcieli powiedzieć z kimś po angielsku ponieważ oni mają mało kontaktu z Amerykaninami, podczas gdy oni są tutaj. Wydaliśmy około dwu godzin i wtedy oni wzięli autobus.

Joan Zurek kierowała się do obiadu. Przy ostatnim czymś inny niż uprzejma dieta jestem dalej od kilku miesięcy. Kupiłem skalę tego tygodnia i widzę, że straciłem trochę wagi odkąd zacząłem tę dietę tak to nie jest całe złe. Ważę 81 kilo.

Jutro, którego muszę wziąć nasz samochód przed tym jest dwa badanie roku tak przypuszczam, że będę minionym dla najwięcej z ranka.

No comments:

Post a Comment