Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mormons!

Today we had a visit from two young ladies of the Mormon missionary society. We met them last year when we lived in the old flat and they called to ask if they could come for a visit. I told them yes as long as they did not try to convert us to their religion. They just wanted to talk with someone in English because they have little contact with Americans, while they are here. We spent about two hours and then they took the bus.

Joan Zurek made for dinner. At last something other than the bland diet I have been on for some months. I bought a scale this week and see I have lost some weight since I started this diet so it's not all bad. I weigh 81 kilos.

Tomorrow I have to take our car in for it's two year inspection so I suppose I will be gone for most of the morning.

Dzisiaj mieli艣my wizyt臋 od dwu m艂odych panienek misjonarskiego spo艂ecze艅stwa mormona. Spotkali艣my ich w ubieg艂ym roku kiedy zamieszkali艣my w starym mieszkaniu i oni zawo艂ali poprosi膰 czy oni mogliby przyj艣膰 dla wizyty. Powiedzia艂em im tak tak d艂ugo jak oni nie spr贸bowali zamieni膰 nas w ich religi臋. Oni w艂a艣nie chcieli powiedzie膰 z kim艣 po angielsku poniewa偶 oni maj膮 ma艂o kontaktu z Amerykaninami, podczas gdy oni s膮 tutaj. Wydali艣my oko艂o dwu godzin i wtedy oni wzi臋li autobus.

Joan Zurek kierowa艂a si臋 do obiadu. Przy ostatnim czym艣 inny ni偶 uprzejma dieta jestem dalej od kilku miesi臋cy. Kupi艂em skal臋 tego tygodnia i widz臋, 偶e straci艂em troch臋 wagi odk膮d zacz膮艂em t臋 diet臋 tak to nie jest ca艂e z艂e. Wa偶臋 81 kilo.

Jutro, kt贸rego musz臋 wzi膮膰 nasz samoch贸d przed tym jest dwa badanie roku tak przypuszczam, 偶e b臋d臋 minionym dla najwi臋cej z ranka.