Saturday, January 30, 2010

Winter, stuck in snow,Ruta.and Chopin.

Jacek Ruta, photographer.(Above)
The day started out nice enough. The sky was pretty at 7AM but by 10AM the cloud rolled in, the sky turned gray, the wind picked up and the temperature started to go back down. The warm spell is over and next week it will be back in the -15 to -20c temperatures. I had to go out at noon to see someone and on the way home I stopped at Carrefour to buy the bread we like but they didn't have it again so I settled for Wiejski bread (country bread). I bought the larger loaf this time (800g) and paid 3.95zl. It doesn't have the density of the graham bread but it is still good. Tonight Joan is making the tripe-style chicken soup for dinner and the bread will go well with it.

On the way home I took the back road to the flat and because of the snowfall and no plowing of the road, it has become barely wide enough for two cars to pass. A driver approached and I pulled over a little too far into the snow. Behind me was another car with a young man driving his car and when I got stuck he just waited for me to try and get out. When I couldn't he got out of his car and pushed me to freedom. He could have just gone around me but instead he waited to see if I could get out. I complain about the drivers here but every once in a while something happens like this and it kind of restores my faith in humans. The car moved, I honked my horn and waved in thanks and went on my way.

Today I became acquainted with the photography of Jacek Ruta. He takes some really beautiful pictures. Look at his website..............http://www.jacekruta.art.pl/

Christmas will finally end for us tomorrow, we'll take down the tree and store it away until next Christmas.

Since it is the year of Chopin in Poland I am going to put a different composition of his on my daily blog to listen to. You can just click on it to listen while you read the blog, if you want to.
Dzień zaczął się na tyle miły. Niebo było całkiem na 7AM ale 10AM Chmura rzucane w niebo okazało szary, wiatr podniósł, a temperatura zaczęła wracać w dół. Ciepłe zaklęcia nad i w przyszłym tygodniu będzie już w -15 do-20C temperatury. Miałem iść na południe do kogoś i po drodze do domu wstąpiłem Carrefour kupić chleba itp., ale nie mieli go ponownie, więc rozstrzygane na chleb Wiejski (chleb wiejski). Kupiłem większy bochenek tym czasie (800g) i wypłacane 3.95zl. Nie ma gęstość chleb graham, ale wciąż jest dobra. Tonight Joan robi flaczki, zupa kurczaka na obiad i chleba pójdzie dobrze z nim.

W drodze do domu i wziął z powrotem na drodze do mieszkania i ze względu na opady śniegu i nie orze drogi, stało się prawie tyle szeroki na dwa samochody do przejścia. Kierowcy podszedł i wyciągnął się zbyt daleko w śnieg. Za mną był inny samochód z młodym mężczyzną jazdy swojego samochodu i gdy utknąłem po prostu czekał na mnie, aby spróbować wydostać. Kiedy nie mogłem wyszedł jego samochodu i popchnął mnie na wolność. Mógł tylko poszedł się wokół mnie, ale zamiast przekonać się, czy mogę wyjść. I narzekają na kierowców, ale tutaj co raz coś się dzieje, gdy tak i rodzaju przywraca moją wiarę w ludzi. Samochód ruszył, I honked klakson i machnął w podzięce i udał się na mojej drodze.

Dziś poznałem fotografii Jacka Ruta. Bierze kilka naprawdę piękne zdjęcia. Spójrzcie na jego stronie internetowej .............. http://www.jacekruta.art.pl/

Boże Narodzenie będzie w końcu koniec dla nas jutro, my w dół drzewa i przechowywać go z dala aż do następnego Bożego Narodzenia.

Ponieważ jest to rok Chopina w Polska idę położyć inny skład jego na moim blogu codziennie słuchać. Możesz po prostu kliknij na jej słuchać podczas gdy czytasz bloga, jeśli chcesz.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting up the Chopin. In my no television, no radio world right now, I am thankful for every diversion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,
    Use YouTube on the internet.

    ReplyDelete