I found out today from our American Consulate in Pozna艅 that at the Chapel of Theology they have a mass on Saturday night at 8PM in ENGLISH. Joan and I will be going there and it will be nice to once again understand what is being said. I don't know if we will make it a regular habit because I do think going to our local church and hearing the mass in Polish is good for us. At least once in a while we will go to the English one and the priest speaks English also so I can talk with him when I need to. The Consulate lady was the one who instituted the mass in English because of the English speaking people in Pozna艅 and I'm greatful to her for that.
Snow is almost gone again but the gray days remain. Tomorrow starts March Madness in the U.S. and we're hoping to be able to watch a few games via the internet.
Dowiedzia艂em si臋 dzisiaj od naszego ameryka艅skiego konsulatu w Poznaniu, 偶e w kaplicy Teologia ich masy w sobot臋 at 8pm w j臋zyku angielskim. Joan i b臋d臋 si臋 tam i b臋dzie mi艂o po raz kolejny zrozumie膰, co si臋 m贸wi. Nie wiem, czy b臋dziemy je regularnie przyzwyczajenia, poniewa偶 s膮dz臋, b臋dzie naszego lokalnego Ko艣cio艂a i s艂uchu masy w j臋zyku polskim jest dla nas dobre. Przynajmniej raz na jaki艣 czas p贸jdziemy angielski jeden i ksi膮dz m贸wi po angielsku te偶 tak mog臋 porozmawia膰 z nim, kiedy musz臋. Lady Konsulat kt贸ry ustanowi艂 masy w j臋zyku angielskim ze wzgl臋du na ludzi znaj膮cych angielski w Poznaniu i jestem wdzi臋czna za to.
艢nieg prawie odszed艂, ale szare dni pozosta艂o. Jutro zaczyna March Madness w USA i mamy nadziej臋 by膰 w stanie obejrze膰 kilka gier za po艣rednictwem Internetu.