Monday, March 15, 2010

Waiting game.

Today was the day to make my next appt. with the doctor. I arrived at 10AM, was told by the receptionist I had to go to registration and fill out more papers. Fortunately, it only took 20 minutes to do that and then I returned to the office of the doctor. The receptionist said I had to wait for my file to be brought to her so the doctor could look at my history. I waited, 11AM passed and noon passed and nothing was happening. I sat and waited until 12:45PM, walked up to the receptionist and told her I wouldn't wait any longer not knowing how many more hours would pass before it was my time. I left and will return tomorrow morning for another round of waisting time waiting. I just LOVE this medical system, it's so messed up you can't imagine it unless you experience it. But who's complaining? :-)

Dzisiaj by艂 dzie艅 do mojej nast臋pnej appt. z lekarzem. I przyby艂 10AM, zosta艂 poinformowany przez recepcjonist臋 mia艂em i艣膰 do rejestracji i wype艂ni膰 kilka dokument贸w. Na szcz臋艣cie, tylko bra艂 20 minut do tego i potem wr贸ci艂 do urz臋du z lekarzem. Recepcjonista powiedzia艂, 偶e musia艂 czeka膰 na moje sprawy mog艂y by膰 wprowadzane do niej tak lekarz mo偶e spojrze膰 na histori臋. Czeka艂am, 11AM min臋艂o i po艂udnie min臋艂o i nic si臋 nie dzieje. Siedzia艂em i czeka艂em a偶 12:45, podszed艂 do recepcji i powiedzia艂 jej, 偶e nie b臋dzie ju偶 d艂u偶ej czeka膰 nie wiedz膮c ile jeszcze godzin minie, zanim to by艂 m贸j czas. Wyszed艂em i wr贸ci jutro rano do kolejnej rundy waisting czasu oczekiwania. I just love this system medyczny, it's so messed up nie mo偶na sobie wyobrazi膰 ile nie do艣wiadczenia. Ale kto narzeka? :-)