Saturday, October 02, 2010

Granada to Malaga







I've made some mistakes in my writing the last day or two, I'll blame it on the mental and physical condition I'm in and just wanting to post as much as I could while I could sit up.

This morning we had time to vist the huge Granada catheral before we left for Malaga.  It's one of the biggest I have seen.

The road to Malaga was very nice with lots of nice scenic pictures so I will just let the slideshow do the work instead of me describing it.

Zrobiłem kilka błędów w moim pisaniu ostatni dzień lub dwa, będę za to winić psychiczne i kondycję fizyczną jestem i po prostu chcą odpowiedzieć jak mogłem, a mogłem usiąść.

Dziś rano mieliśmy czasu na vist ogromne catheral Granada, zanim wyjechał do Malaga. To jedna z największych jakie widziałem.

Droga do Malaga było bardzo miłe z mnóstwem malowniczych ładne zdjęcia, więc będzie tylko niech pokaz zdjęć do pracy, zamiast mi opisywać

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:04 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete