Monday, February 27, 2017

Repair day.

I went to Fiat Auto Centrum to turn in my car for the repair only to find out they would not have a car for me to use until Wednesday. I went back home, called PZU to tell them about the change of rental and 10 minutes later they called to tell me to go back today at 16:30 and a rental car would be there waiting for me. I said I didn't need one until Wednesday but they had already made the arrangements so I went.

They took my car into the service area, gave me the paperwork and then \I waited for PZU to arrive with the rental car. At 17:10 a car lorry arrived with a Skoda Citigo model on the back of it. The lorry driver filled out the papers, I signed them and he put the car on the ground for me. I think this model must be the bottom of the line Skoda, My Panda has many more features than this car, is easier to drive and is more comfortable. I can't wait to get it back. Buying a Panda was one of the best decisions we made in Poland, contrary to the advice of many.

The rental agreement is good for 7 days but if the car is not fixed the PZU representative told me to call them for an extension. They, in turn, will call the Fiat dealer and ask why the repair is taking so long.

Poszedłem do Fiat Auto Centrum, aby włączyć do mojego samochodu do naprawy tylko dowiedzieć się, że nie będą mieć samochód dla mnie wykorzystać do środy. Wróciłem do domu, zwany PZU, aby powiedzieć im o zmianie wynajem i 10 minut później zadzwonił do mnie wrócić dzisiaj o godzinie 16:30 i wynajem samochodów będzie tam na mnie czeka. Powiedziałem, że nie potrzebuję do środy, ale mieli już ustalenia więc poszedłem.

Zabrali mojego samochodu do obszaru usług, dał mi papiery, a potem \ Czekałem PZU przybyć z wynajętego samochodu. Na 17:10 ciężarówka samochód przyjechał z modelu Skoda Citigo z tyłu to. Kierowca ciężarówki wypełnione dokumenty, podpisałem je i postawił samochód na ziemi dla mnie. Myślę, że model ten może być dno linii Skody, Moja Panda ma wiele więcej funkcji niż ten samochód jest łatwiejszy w prowadzeniu i bardziej komfortowe. Nie mogę się doczekać, aby go odzyskać. Zakup Panda była jedna z najlepszych decyzji, jakich dokonaliśmy w Polsce, wbrew radom wielu.

Umowa najmu jest dobra przez 7 dni, ale jeśli samochód nie jest stały przedstawiciel PZU powiedziano mi zadzwonić do nich o przedłużenie. Oni z kolei wywoła dealerem Fiata i zapytać, dlaczego remont trwa tak długo.

No comments:

Post a Comment