The Climate Strikes around the World...............https://youtu.be/1cXgCR_dAzA. https://youtu.be/jXXAkt2492c The updated estimate is 185 countries participated in the strike. Will it have ANY influence in the U.N. meeting Monday when they discuss the climate change topic? That is the BIG question! With the United States, one of the biggest polluters, not even attending that meeting, I don't have much hope. I feel sad for the youth of the world. In my younger years I did several protests. the Vietnam War, Richard Nixon, The Democratic Convention of '68 but saw little results from protests. Then I thought the VOTE was the way to change things but the election of Bush over Gore cured me of that belief. With gerrymandering, voter fraud, voter suppression, corrupt politicians and the Electoral College, the people's majority choice does not win.
However, it will not stop me from voting in the next election.
On the bright side, it was a beautiful day for walking the neighborhood and going for a coffee. Sitting in front od Empik I couldn't help think about yesterday morning when it was filled with the hopeful youth of the world making their case for action about climate change. Joan and I talked about our plan for the winter, we still haven't come up with dates yet, I want to wait until I have my driver's license.
I stopped taking the pre-tests and am going over the learning modules, reviewing the 2000 possible questions. OMG, there are a lot of possible questions about u-turns, right of way, the ABS system, the ESP system, first-aid, parking, passing, driving techniques and much more.
Klimat uderza na ca艂ym 艣wiecie ............... https: //youtu.be/1cXgCR_dAzA. https://youtu.be/jXXAkt2492c Zaktualizowana prognoza dotyczy 185 kraj贸w uczestnicz膮cych w strajku. Czy b臋dzie to mia艂o jakikolwiek wp艂yw na spotkanie ONZ w poniedzia艂ek, kiedy b臋d膮 dyskutowa膰 na temat zmian klimatu? To jest WIELKIE pytanie! Ze Stanami Zjednoczonymi, jednym z najwi臋kszych trucicieli, nawet nie bior膮cym udzia艂u w tym spotkaniu, nie mam wiele nadziei. 呕al mi m艂odzie偶y z ca艂ego 艣wiata. W m艂odo艣ci kilkakrotnie protestowa艂em. wojna w Wietnamie, Richard Nixon, Konwencja Demokratyczna z 1968 r., ale niewiele widzia艂a z protest贸w. Potem pomy艣la艂em, 偶e G艁OSOWANIE jest sposobem na zmian臋 rzeczy, ale wyb贸r Busha nad Gore wyleczy艂 mnie z tego przekonania. Z gerrymanderingiem, oszustwami wyborczymi, t艂umieniem wyborc贸w, skorumpowanymi politykami i Kolegium Elektor贸w wyb贸r wi臋kszo艣ci nie wygrywa.
Nie powstrzyma mnie to jednak od g艂osowania w nast臋pnych wyborach.
Z drugiej strony by艂 to pi臋kny dzie艅 na spacery po okolicy i na kaw臋. Siedz膮c przed Empikiem, nie mog艂em przesta膰 my艣le膰 o wczorajszym poranku, kiedy by艂 pe艂en obiecuj膮cej m艂odzie偶y z ca艂ego 艣wiata, opowiadaj膮cej si臋 za zmianami klimatu. Joan i ja rozmawiali艣my o naszym planie na zim臋, wci膮偶 nie ustalili艣my termin贸w, chc臋 poczeka膰, a偶 b臋d臋 mie膰 prawo jazdy.
Przesta艂em bra膰 udzia艂 w testach wst臋pnych i przegl膮da艂em modu艂y edukacyjne, przegl膮daj膮c 2000 mo偶liwych pyta艅. OMG, istnieje wiele mo偶liwych pyta艅 na temat zawracania, pierwsze艅stwa, uk艂adu ABS, uk艂adu ESP, pierwszej pomocy, parkowania, mijania, technik jazdy i wielu innych.