Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Found one.

I finally found a serviceman to come to our flat and try to fix our TV problem.  He said he will be here Thursday between 11-13:00. I hope he has enough knowledge of Samsung to fix it.

The picture above is the hat Radek brought back for me from Serbia. I will replace the insignia on the front because it is from the Serbian Army who committed many atrocities in Sarajevo. I will replace it with the Polish flag. Joan likes the style of the hat very much. So do I but the insignia has to go.

Stash came early this week to meet with us and we had a nice visit. He told me some interesting things about the political party Confederancia that I did not know. I like talking to him because he gives me a different point of view on different subjects. He has a good disposition and it's always a bright spot in the day when he visits.

I'm happy with the group of friends that we have. They come from many walks of life; mothers, doctors, lawyers, business managers, students, business owners, financial managers, different political parties, religious and non-religious and salespeople. It gives me a broader scope of people.

W końcu znalazłem serwisanta, który przyjdzie do naszego mieszkania i spróbuje naprawić telewizor. Powiedział, że będzie tu w czwartek w godzinach 11-13:00. Mam nadzieję, że ma wystarczającą wiedzę na temat Samsunga, aby to naprawić.

Na zdjęciu powyżej jest kapelusz, który Radek przywiózł mi z Serbii. Zamienię insygnia na froncie kapelusza, ponieważ pochodzą one od armii serbskiej, która popełniła wiele zbrodni w Sarajewie. Zastąpię je polską flagą. Joan bardzo lubi styl kapelusza. Ja też, ale insygnia muszą być usunięte.

Stash przyjechał na początku tego tygodnia, aby się z nami spotkać i mieliśmy przyjemną wizytę. Powiedział mi kilka interesujących rzeczy na temat partii politycznej Confederancia, której nie znałem. Lubię z nim rozmawiać, ponieważ daje mi inny punkt widzenia na różne tematy. Ma dobre usposobienie i kiedy nas odwiedza zawsze jest to jasny punkt tego dnia.

Cieszę się, że mamy grupę przyjaciół. Pochodzą z wielu środowisk: matki, lekarze, prawnicy, menedżerowie biznesowi, studenci, właściciele firm, menedżerowie finansowi, różne partie polityczne, osoby wierzące i niewierzące oraz sprzedawcy. Daje mi to poszerzenie kręgu ludzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment