Monday, October 07, 2019

Got it.

Yes, it's in my possession now, my Polish driver's license. The picture isn't very clear and the blue spot I blanked out information so there can be no copying. I had to turn in my U.S. license. I received the SMS this morning that it was ready to be picked up so in the afternoon I did. It only took a few minutes and a few signatures. It's valid until September 2021.

We have had 2 days of sunshine and some clouds but still, nice days. A little chilly in the mornings, 10C(50F), but up to 16(60F)C by the afternoon. Talking with my friend Carmelo in Spain yesterday, he said it was 30C(86F), that's too hot for me.

Tak, teraz mam w posiadaniu moje polskie prawo jazdy. Obraz nie jest bardzo wyraźny, a niebieska plama usunęłam informacje, aby nie można było kopiować. Musiałem oddać moją amerykańską licencję. Dziś rano otrzymałem SMS, że jest gotowy do odbioru, więc po południu to zrobiłem. Zajęło to tylko kilka minut i kilka podpisów. Jest ważny do września 2021 r.

Mieliśmy 2 dni słońca i trochę chmur, ale wciąż miłe dni. Trochę chłodno rano, 10C (50F), ale do 16 (60F) C po południu. Rozmawiając wczoraj z moim przyjacielem Carmelo w Hiszpanii, powiedział, że to 30C (86F), to dla mnie za gorąco.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:46 PM

    Hey, congratulations, David...
    on getting SOME KIND OF DOCUMENT
    out of the Bureaucracy!

    Drive to new adventures...and, may you always arrive
    at your destinations safely!

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, Thanks. 1 down, 2 to go. Joan's EU residence permit and Joan's birth registration in Civil Registry(The hardest one)

    ReplyDelete