Monday, October 14, 2019

Rudeness.

I tried calling the garage to have my oil changed in the car only to find out someone else now has that number. So, necessity made us take a ride there to see if they were still in business and they are. I made an appointment for tomorrow morning at 8:00.

I went downstairs earlier to the doctor's office to drop off prescriptions refilled. I had previously typed them all with our name, address and phone number on a paper to give them. There was a new lady at the reception desk and when I told her what I needed and handed her the paper, she wouldn't look at it. Instead, she gave me a little blank piece of paper and told me to write my name on it. She did not do it too kindly. I crumpled up the paper, dropped it on the desk in front of her and gave her my paper. She looked at it, finally, and jammed it into the box with other prescriptions waiting to be filled. I turned around and left. I am tired of being kind to people like that. I have had enough of rude people.

Próbowałem zadzwonić do garażu, żeby wymienić olej w samochodzie, tylko po to, żeby dowiedzieć się, że ktoś ma ten numer. Konieczność sprawiła, że pojechaliśmy tam, aby sprawdzić, czy nadal działają i są. Umówiłem się na jutro rano o 8:00.

Zszedłem wcześniej na dół do gabinetu lekarskiego, żeby zostawić uzupełnione recepty. Wcześniej napisałem je wszystkie z naszym imieniem, adresem i numerem telefonu na papierze, aby je podać. W recepcji była nowa dama, a kiedy powiedziałem jej, czego potrzebuję i podałem jej gazetę, nie patrzyła na to. Zamiast tego dała mi mały kawałek papieru i kazała mi napisać na nim moje imię. Nie zrobiła tego zbyt uprzejmie. Zmiąłem papier, upuściłem go na biurko przed nią i podałem jej. W końcu na nią spojrzała i wcisnęła ją do pudełka z innymi receptami czekającymi na wypełnienie. Odwróciłem się i wyszedłem. Mam dość bycia życzliwym dla takich ludzi. Mam dość niegrzecznych ludzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment