I talked with Karen last night so Joan put earplugs in her ears so we wouldn't disturb her sleep. This morning when she woke up she said she couldn't hear out of her left ear and felt something inside. The earplug was missing. I looked in her ear but saw nothing. She was convinced the earplug was inside her ear and I was freaking out. I couldn't see any obstruction but saw the right earplug on the bed and the other on the floor. She wouldn't accept that and continued saying it hurt. It took a little explaining that maybe the plug was in too deep and caused the initial pain but it was out now. Still, I was concerned about her so I made an appointment with the doctor for tomorrow morning.
Natalie came at 10:30 to sit with Joan and I went to the clinic to pick up Joan's prescription for the next year of diapers. This is much more time-saving than having to get a new prescription every month. Tomorrow we will also get a referral to the laryngologist to have our ears cleaned. We do it every 6 months now.
I still had an hour and a half before I returned home so I went to the Rynek to observe what progress was made in the renovation. The new sidewalks will make it much easier to push Joan around and they look good. However, none of the four sides of the square are completed and I seriously doubt the local government's prediction it will be finished this year. Of course, I took a lot of pictures.
Wczoraj wieczorem rozmawia艂em z Karen, wi臋c Joan w艂o偶y艂a zatyczki do uszu, 偶eby nie przeszkadza膰 jej we 艣nie. Dzi艣 rano, kiedy si臋 obudzi艂a, powiedzia艂a, 偶e nie s艂yszy na lewe ucho i czuje co艣 w 艣rodku. Brakowa艂o zatyczki. Zajrza艂em do jej ucha, ale nic nie zobaczy艂em. By艂a przekonana, 偶e zatyczka jest w jej uchu, a ja by艂em przera偶ony. Nie widzia艂em 偶adnej przeszkody, ale widzia艂em praw膮 zatyczk臋 na 艂贸偶ku, a drug膮 na pod艂odze. Nie chcia艂a tego zaakceptowa膰 i nadal m贸wi艂a, 偶e j膮 boli. Trzeba by艂o troch臋 t艂umaczenia, 偶e mo偶e zatyczka by艂a zbyt g艂臋boko i spowodowa艂a b贸l, ale teraz by艂a ju偶 wyj臋ta. Mimo to martwi艂em si臋 o ni膮, wi臋c um贸wi艂em si臋 z lekarzem na jutro rano.
Natalie przysz艂a o 10:30, aby posiedzie膰 z Joan, a ja poszed艂em do kliniki, aby odebra膰 recept臋 na kolejny rok zaopatrzenia w 艣rodki medyczne. To o wiele bardziej oszcz臋dza czas ni偶 comiesi臋czne wypisywanie noweho zlecenia. Jutro dostaniemy te偶 skierowanie do laryngologa na czyszczenie uszu. Teraz robimy to co 6 miesi臋cy.
Mia艂em jeszcze p贸艂torej godziny do powrotu do domu, wi臋c pojecha艂em zobaczy膰, jakie post臋py poczyniono w remoncie Rynku. Nowe chodniki znacznie u艂atwi膮 pchanie Joan i wygl膮daj膮 dobrze. Jednak 偶aden z czterech bok贸w placu nie jest uko艅czony i powa偶nie w膮tpi臋 w to, co w艂adze lokalne zapowiada艂y, 偶e zostanie uko艅czony w tym roku. Oczywi艣cie zrobi艂em mn贸stwo zdj臋膰.