Monday, June 19, 2023

Strawberries

Today's outing was to the Auchan food store in King Cross shopping mall. We didn't really need anything but I wanted to see what they have to offer. Their shelves definitely had more to offer, especially their huge alcohol area. We weren't looking for alcohol. I was surprised to see they have the lowest price of 1 kg of strawberries than any other store or corner market. The lowest I have seen prior was 12.95 PLN. However, in Auchan, the price was 9.95 PLN. I bought 2 kg. At home, we cut them up and put them into the freezer.

Dzisiejsza wycieczka odby艂a si臋 do sklepu spo偶ywczego Auchan w centrum handlowym King Cross. Tak naprawd臋 niczego nie potrzebowali艣my, ale chcia艂em zobaczy膰, co maj膮 do zaoferowania. Ich p贸艂ki zdecydowanie mia艂y wi臋cej do zaoferowania, zw艂aszcza ogromny dzia艂 z alkoholem. Nie szukali艣my alkoholu. By艂em zaskoczony, 偶e maj膮 najni偶sz膮 cen臋 za 1 kg truskawek ni偶 jakikolwiek inny sklep lub targ na rogu. Najni偶sza, jak膮 widzia艂em wcze艣niej, wynosi艂a 12,95 z艂. Jednak w Auchan cena wynosi艂a 9,95 z艂. Kupi艂em 2 kg. W domu pokroili艣my je i w艂o偶yli艣my do zamra偶arki.