Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Aggravation.

Only 1 more meeting with friend Radek before he takes off to Chile and Argentina for a month. I'm going to miss our Spanish time together. He is really a good Spanish teacher. Using this book, Easy Spanish, step-by-step, gives me a good foundation but only answers some of the questions I have. He does. Between Polish and Spanish, I have had 5 teachers so far and he is the best of all of them. I record each lesson and listen to them over again during the week. Now, we start each lesson with simple conversational questions he asks and I try to answer in Spanish. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's not.

Joan has been going to bed early lately thinking she has to get up early to go to work. I stopped telling her we retired 17 years ago. It makes her upset and not worth the aggravation. I'm trying to eliminate all things that aggravate her and then me. It's no use.

Jeszcze tylko jedno spotkanie z przyjacielem Radkiem, zanim wyjedzie na miesi膮c do Chile i Argentyny. B臋d臋 t臋skni膰 za naszym wsp贸lnym hiszpa艅skim czasem. Jest naprawd臋 dobrym nauczycielem hiszpa艅skiego. Korzystanie z tej ksi膮偶ki, 艁atwy hiszpa艅ski, krok po kroku, daje mi dobre podstawy, ale odpowiada tylko na niekt贸re pytania, kt贸re mam. On to robi. Do tej pory mia艂am 5 nauczycieli j臋zyka polskiego i hiszpa艅skiego, a on jest najlepszy ze wszystkich. Nagrywam ka偶d膮 lekcj臋 i s艂ucham ich ponownie w ci膮gu tygodnia. Teraz zaczynamy ka偶d膮 lekcj臋 od prostych pyta艅 konwersacyjnych, kt贸re on zadaje, a ja staram si臋 odpowiada膰 po hiszpa艅sku. Czasami jest to 艂atwe, czasami nie.

Joan ostatnio chodzi wcze艣nie spa膰, my艣l膮c, 偶e musi wcze艣nie wsta膰 do pracy. Przesta艂em jej m贸wi膰, 偶e przeszli艣my na emerytur臋 17 lat temu. To j膮 denerwuje i nie jest warte zachodu. Staram si臋 wyeliminowa膰 wszystkie rzeczy, kt贸re j膮 denerwuj膮, a potem mnie. To na nic.