Yesterday late evening, I got involved with trying to fill out the online forms for shipping a package via UPS to the United States. Everything was fine until the last screen said it couldn't validate my address for the pickup. I did it 3 times and the same result each time. Then I tried their "Live Chat" which turned out to be just a bot and couldn't answer my questions. I asked to speak with a human and was connected.
That person checked my forms and informed me the site I was on was from England, so I couldn't find my address. She then gave me a website address in Poland and in the English language. By then, it was 1:30 in the morning. Being as persistent as I am, I filled out the forms for the 4th time. It accepted everything. I set up a pickup date for Friday between 12-17:00, filled out the shipping and customs forms, and printed out their shipping label to attach to the package. It will arrive at Karen's house on Tuesday.
Today, Bartosz was here and worked with Joan. She was more resistant than Monday and not much progress was made. The motivation just isn't in her and I'm finding it difficult to help that.
Wczoraj p贸藕nym wieczorem pr贸bowa艂em wype艂ni膰 formularze online dotycz膮ce wysy艂ki paczki przez UPS do Stan贸w Zjednoczonych. Wszystko by艂o w porz膮dku, dop贸ki na ostatnim ekranie nie pojawi艂a si臋 informacja, 偶e nie mo偶na zweryfikowa膰 mojego adresu do odbioru. Zrobi艂em to 3 razy i za ka偶dym razem wynik by艂 taki sam. Nast臋pnie wypr贸bowa艂em ich "czat na 偶ywo", kt贸ry okaza艂 si臋 by膰 tylko botem i nie m贸g艂 odpowiedzie膰 na moje pytania. Poprosi艂em o rozmow臋 z cz艂owiekiem i zosta艂em po艂膮czony.
Osoba ta sprawdzi艂a moje formularze i poinformowa艂a mnie, 偶e strona, na kt贸rej by艂em, pochodzi艂a z Anglii, wi臋c nie mog艂em znale藕膰 swojego adresu. Nast臋pnie poda艂a mi adres strony internetowej w Polsce i w j臋zyku angielskim. By艂a ju偶 1:30 nad ranem. B臋d膮c wytrwa艂ym, wype艂ni艂em formularze po raz czwarty. Wszystko zosta艂o zaakceptowane. Ustali艂em dat臋 odbioru na pi膮tek mi臋dzy 12:00 a 17:00, wype艂ni艂em formularze wysy艂kowe i celne oraz wydrukowa艂em etykiet臋 wysy艂kow膮, aby do艂膮czy膰 j膮 do paczki. Paczka dotrze do domu Karen we wtorek.
Dzisiaj Bartosz by艂 tutaj i pracowa艂 z Joan. By艂a bardziej oporna ni偶 w poniedzia艂ek i nie poczyni艂a wi臋kszych post臋p贸w. Po prostu nie ma w niej motywacji i trudno mi na to poradzi膰.