Monday, January 15, 2024

Package update 12:35 16/01/2024 On it's Way

 After a phone call early this morning,  I finally received an email with the online missing document to fill out and send back. The ONLY catch was it had to be filled out in Polish. I answered the questions I could understand and then called our neighbor Pawel. He came and wrote the answers to what I could not understand.

It had to be dated and signed before returning which I did. Then I had to take it and a pen drive to Poznan Plaza to get it scanned. When I returned home, I connected the pen drive to the laptop and sent it along with a message.

The message just said, "Here is the requested document. I hope it is enough to ship my package. Please tell me when it will be delivered."

The reply was that the agent couldn't tell me. I had to check their website which I did. It showed documents needed to be included.

Bartosz added rubber band exercises for Joan's arms and legs. This is good because it's easier for her. 

Wcze艣nie rano, po rozmowie telefonicznej, w ko艅cu otrzyma艂em e-mail z brakuj膮cym dokumentem online do wype艂nienia i odes艂ania. Jedynym haczykiem by艂o to, 偶e musia艂 by膰 wype艂niony po polsku. Odpowiedzia艂em na pytania, kt贸re mog艂em zrozumie膰, a nast臋pnie zadzwoni艂em do naszego s膮siada Paw艂a. Przyszed艂 i napisa艂 odpowiedzi na to, czego nie mog艂em zrozumie膰.

Przed odes艂aniem nale偶a艂o to opatrzy膰 dat膮 i podpisem, co te偶 uczyni艂em. Nast臋pnie musia艂em zabra膰 go i pendrive'a do Pozna艅 Plaza, aby go zeskanowa膰. Kiedy wr贸ci艂em do domu, pod艂膮czy艂em pendrive'a do laptopa i wys艂a艂em go wraz z wiadomo艣ci膮.

Wiadomo艣膰 brzmia艂a po prostu: "Oto 偶膮dany dokument. Mam nadziej臋, 偶e wystarczy do wys艂ania mojej paczki. Prosz臋 o informacj臋, kiedy zostanie dostarczona".

Odpowied藕 by艂a taka, 偶e agent nie m贸g艂 mi powiedzie膰. Musia艂em sprawdzi膰 ich stron臋 internetow膮, co te偶 zrobi艂em. Pokaza艂a ona dokumenty, kt贸re nale偶y do艂膮czy膰.

Bartosz doda艂 膰wiczenia z gumowymi ta艣mami na r臋ce i nogi Joanny. To dobrze, poniewa偶 jest to dla niej 艂atwiejsze.