Monday, January 15, 2024

Package update 12:35 16/01/2024 On it's Way

 After a phone call early this morning,  I finally received an email with the online missing document to fill out and send back. The ONLY catch was it had to be filled out in Polish. I answered the questions I could understand and then called our neighbor Pawel. He came and wrote the answers to what I could not understand.

It had to be dated and signed before returning which I did. Then I had to take it and a pen drive to Poznan Plaza to get it scanned. When I returned home, I connected the pen drive to the laptop and sent it along with a message.

The message just said, "Here is the requested document. I hope it is enough to ship my package. Please tell me when it will be delivered."

The reply was that the agent couldn't tell me. I had to check their website which I did. It showed documents needed to be included.

Bartosz added rubber band exercises for Joan's arms and legs. This is good because it's easier for her. 

Wcześnie rano, po rozmowie telefonicznej, w końcu otrzymałem e-mail z brakującym dokumentem online do wypełnienia i odesłania. Jedynym haczykiem było to, że musiał być wypełniony po polsku. Odpowiedziałem na pytania, które mogłem zrozumieć, a następnie zadzwoniłem do naszego sąsiada Pawła. Przyszedł i napisał odpowiedzi na to, czego nie mogłem zrozumieć.

Przed odesłaniem należało to opatrzyć datą i podpisem, co też uczyniłem. Następnie musiałem zabrać go i pendrive'a do Poznań Plaza, aby go zeskanować. Kiedy wróciłem do domu, podłączyłem pendrive'a do laptopa i wysłałem go wraz z wiadomością.

Wiadomość brzmiała po prostu: "Oto żądany dokument. Mam nadzieję, że wystarczy do wysłania mojej paczki. Proszę o informację, kiedy zostanie dostarczona".

Odpowiedź była taka, że agent nie mógł mi powiedzieć. Musiałem sprawdzić ich stronę internetową, co też zrobiłem. Pokazała ona dokumenty, które należy dołączyć.

Bartosz dodał ćwiczenia z gumowymi taśmami na ręce i nogi Joanny. To dobrze, ponieważ jest to dla niej łatwiejsze.

No comments:

Post a Comment