Friday, January 12, 2024

UPS-AGAIN

It started at 11:30(23:30). UPS notified me that I was missing a Pro-Forma invoice in my application. There was no mention of it before I paid for the service and pickup. It might delay the pickup.

I went to their website to find it and could not. The only alternative was to chat with their AI Bot. I explained the problem, it didn't understand it. I reworded it 3 times and still not communicating. It was 24:30(12:30 PM) and no progress. 

Then he gave me another website that showed you how to fill out the form but no form to download. Now it was  01:00.

I wrote, "Talk to a human". After waiting another 15 minutes, the human answered.

I explained the whole thing again and he gave me their website to get the document.. However, when I clicked on it there was only a blank page with the message "Status 400-Missing. So, back to the human. He said I should contact my local UPS for the form.

When I explained my pickup situation, I was on hold while he talked with the supervisor. Now it is 01:30. He came back and gave me the phone number to the main Warsaw UPS office. That's fine but I needed the form BEFORE the pickup man comes. What to do now?

I put the number in Windows search and got all the information about the place. I looked for the form but it was nowhere to be found. I did find another site that did have the form to fill out online but to print it you had to buy a one-year subscription. I passed.

By now it was 02:35 and I was over-tired and frustrated. I shut everything down and went to bed.

This morning, at 8:45, I called Warsaw and explained in English my predicament. The young lady sent me a URL where there was a downloadable Pro-Forma document. I filled it out online, printed 3 copies and now wait for the pickup.

Zaczęło się o 11:30(23:30). UPS poinformował mnie, że w aplikacji brakuje faktury Pro-Forma. Nie było o tym wzmianki, zanim zapłaciłem za usługę i odbiór. Może to opóźnić odbiór.

Wszedłem na ich stronę internetową, aby ją znaleźć i nie mogłem. Jedyną alternatywą był czat z ich botem AI. Wyjaśniłem problem, ale bot go nie zrozumiał. Powtórzyłem to 3 razy i nadal nie mogłem się porozumieć. Była 24:30 (12:30 po południu) i żadnego postępu. 

Następnie podał mi inną stronę internetową, która pokazywała, jak wypełnić formularz, ale nie było formularza do pobrania. Teraz była godzina 01:00.

Napisałem: "Porozmawiaj z człowiekiem". Po odczekaniu kolejnych 15 minut człowiek odebrał.

Ponownie wyjaśniłem całą sprawę, a on podał mi ich stronę internetową, aby uzyskać dokument. Jednak kiedy na nią kliknąłem, pojawiła się tylko pusta strona z komunikatem "Status 400 - Brak". Wróciłem więc do człowieka. Powiedział, że powinienem skontaktować się z lokalnym UPS w celu uzyskania formularza.

Kiedy wyjaśniłem moją sytuację z odbiorem, zostałem zawieszony, podczas gdy on rozmawiał z przełożonym. Teraz jest 01:30. Wrócił i podał mi numer telefonu do głównego biura UPS w Warszawie. W porządku, ale potrzebowałem formularza PRZED przyjazdem kuriera. Co teraz zrobić?

Wpisałem numer w wyszukiwarkę Windows i uzyskałem wszystkie informacje o tym miejscu. Szukałem formularza, ale nigdzie go nie było. Znalazłem inną stronę, która miała formularz do wypełnienia online, ale żeby go wydrukować, trzeba było wykupić roczną subskrypcję. Zrezygnowałem.

Była już 02:35, a ja byłem przemęczony i sfrustrowany. Wyłączyłem wszystko i poszedłem spać.

Dziś rano, o 8:45, zadzwoniłem do Warszawy i wyjaśniłem po angielsku moją trudną sytuację. Młoda kobieta wysłała mi adres URL, pod którym znajdował się dokument Pro-Forma do pobrania. Wypełniłem go online, wydrukowałem 3 kopie i czekam na odbiór.

No comments:

Post a Comment