Sunday, January 07, 2024

New potential plan for check.

A friend gave me a new possible solution to our check problem. The advice was to take the Santander Bank in Frankfurt, Germany. That's about a 2-hour drive in the western direction. I could do that with Joan accompanying me and I wouldn't have to search for someone to stay with her. He said to ask our American consulate for a solution before I make the trip. I should also call the bank to see if it is possible to cash the check there. It's a little bit desperate but then that is the situation now. If that doesn't work, we'll send it back to the U.S.

Well, 3 Kings Day is over and I should have taken down the Christmas tree but put it off until Thursday. During the first 3 days of this week I have enough to do every day,

My friend also told me about a new series to watch, 1670, on Netflix. It's a Polish film but Netflix also allows English subtitles. Even better, it is available in the English language. It's the first time I have seen them do that with a Polish film.

With the war in Israel still going on, I have been posting about Ukraine because it is lost among the media systems and people are still dying there also.

Znajomy podsunął mi nowe rozwiązanie naszego problemu z czekami. Poradził mi, abym udał się do Santander Bank we Frankfurcie w Niemczech. To około 2 godzin jazdy w kierunku zachodnim. Mógłbym to zrobić z towarzyszącą mi Joan i nie musiałbym szukać kogoś, kto mógłby z nią zostać. Powiedział, żebym zapytał nasz amerykański konsulat o rozwiązanie, zanim wyruszę w podróż. Powinienem też zadzwonić do banku, aby sprawdzić, czy można tam zrealizować czek. To trochę desperackie, ale taka jest teraz sytuacja. Jeśli to nie zadziała, wyślemy go z powrotem do USA.

Cóż, Dzień Trzech Króli się skończył i powinienem był rozebrać choinkę, ale odłożyłem to do czwartku. Przez pierwsze 3 dni tego tygodnia mam wystarczająco dużo do zrobienia każdego dnia,

Mój przyjaciel powiedział mi również o nowym serialu do obejrzenia, 1670, na Netflixie. To polski film, ale Netflix umożliwia również angielskie napisy. Co więcej, jest dostępny w języku angielskim. To pierwszy raz, kiedy widzę, że robią to z polskim filmem.

Ponieważ wojna w Izraelu wciąż trwa, pisałem o Ukrainie, ponieważ zaginęła ona w systemach medialnych, a ludzie wciąż tam giną.

No comments:

Post a Comment