Thursday, September 03, 2009

Rain

A gray, cloudy, rainy day. Perfect for staying in bed, sleeping, doing little else except for Polish studies. We stopped them during our moving period and I can't believe how much I have forgotten because of lack of use. I almost feel like I'm starting over and I don't like that.

Szarość, pochmurny, deszczowy dzień. Doskonały dla pozostawania w łóżku, śpiąc, robiąc niewiele więcej poza polskimi studiami. Zatrzymaliśmy ich podczas naszego ruszającego się okresu i nie mogę uwierzyć ilu zapomniałem z powodu braku użycia. Prawie czuję ochotę na zacznę wszędzie i nie robię w ten sposób.

1 comment:

  1. It will come back! I didn't study much before leaving this year because I was so frantically busy at work, and had to get all my online courses ready to go before I left.

    A lot came back quickly and I found for the first time that I was reading signs, for example, taking in the meaning without bothering to do a mental translation in my head.

    ReplyDelete