Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2 news!!

Two pieces of good news today, both of which mean nothing without the other.

The first is that I had my first checkup after 45 days from my last radiation treatment and my PSA level has again gotten lower, from 3.8 to 1.78 so I do not have to have another blood test for 3 months. There are levels of certain elements of my blood that are a little higher than normal but when compared to the last test, they too have come down. So for now and maybe the future, the cancer has been beaten. YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The second news is that Joan received her new temporary residency approval and is good to stay until July 7, 2012 when, at that time, we will apply for her permanent residency permit. Her new ID card will be ready in about two weeks.

A smaller thing is that the weather is only 30c today, not as hot as it has been but still a little too warm. The morning was fabulous, 26c and I had more energy for going to the hospital.

Krwawy szuka pokoju w Poznaniu! Jakby ktoś miała propozycje to jestem otwarty.

I read on the internet that Sting will be performing with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra in Poznań at the renovated football stadium. Of course the prices are outrageous, from 95 to 400 zl per seat. For me, a music concert should be in a hall with good acoustics and the possibility of seeing the face of the performers. A small club like the Blue Note is best. How close can you be in a football arena, even if you pay 400zl, which I would never do? Myabe we will go and sit outside the stadium on the grass and just hear the music.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:19 PM

    Wonderful news indeed!
    Lucie

    ReplyDelete