Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Problems.

We've been having trouble with the lights in the hallway to the stairs not working for the last four days. I called the 24 hour service, they came out and fixed it the first day and two hours later they weren't working again. One call and two SMS's later, now Tuesday, and they are still not fixed.  It's hard to find good help.

With the last, recent, blue screen appearing on my #1 laptop, I decided it's time tomorrow to take it into the repair shop and finally have the blue screen problem removed. I don't know how long it will take them but I'll be using my old laptop until then.  Just thought I'd tell you in case I miss a day or two writing the blog because of some problem with the old laptop.  It seems to be working fine now that I have made adjustments to the system, no more blue screen on this one.

Na korytarzu na schodach mieliśmy kłopoty ze światłem, którego nie było w ciągu ostatnich cztery dni. Zadzwoniłem do serwisu 24 godzin, oni przyszli i naprawili je zaraz pierwszego dnia, a dwie godziny później światła znowu nie było. Jeden telefon i później dwa SMS,  teraz jest wtorek, a prądu nadal nie ma. Trudno jest znaleźć dobrą pomoc.

Od jakiegoś czasu niebieski ekran zaczął się pojawiać  na moim  1 laptopie, więc postanowiłem, że  czas zanieść go jutro do warsztatu i wreszcie pozbyć się problemu niebieskiego ekranu. Nie wiem, jak długo zajmie im naprawa, ale do tego czasu  będę używać mojego starego laptopa. Pomyślałem, że uprzedzę na wypadek braku przez  dzień lub dwa wpisów na blogu z powodu jakiegoś problemu ze starym laptopem. Wydaje się, że teraz działa dobrze, po tym jak zrobiłem zmiany w systemie, i nie ma więcej niebieskiego ekranu na tym laptopie

No comments:

Post a Comment