Sunday, April 07, 2013

Water-Again

Still recovering from my back problem, I received a call last night that, once again, our neighbor below us has water on her wall directly below our balcony. It's the third year in a row and fixed three times but still the problem persists. We only rent our flat so the problem is really for the owner of it but I still feel bad for the young couple below us. The young woman is very pleasant and doesn't hold us responisble for it  I don't quite undestand how water is seeping through the tiles on the balcony since I did remove the snow and ice from two feet in front of the wall last Wednesday night resulting in my back problem now.  The owner was suppose to come over today and we've been waiting all day for him.

Maybe Spring has finally arrived today with a high of 12c and a sunny day. Now we're looking forward to the opening of the botanical gardens again so we can go for a Spring walk there.

On the Expats Blog someone named Mark left a nice comment but said I didn't welcome his comments. I don't remember anyone named Mark leaving comments on my blog. There was a person who only left his/her comments as "Anonymous" and I did not publish them because I considered them rude. He or she will probably comment about this post and most likely I won't publish them either.

Nadal wracam do zdrowia po moim wypadku z plecami. Mimo to odebrałem w nocy telefon , że po raz kolejny naszemu sąsiadowi pod nami pojawiła się woda na ścianie bezpośrednio poniżej naszego balkonu. To już trzeci rok z rzędu i trzy razy było naprawiane, ale problem nadal występuje. My tylko wynajmujemy nasze mieszkanie, tak że problem jest naprawdę właściciela, ale nadal czuję się źle wobec młodej pary pod nami. Młoda kobieta jest bardzo przyjemna i nie obarcza nas za to odpowiedzialnością. Ja nie bardzo rozumiem, jak woda sączy się z płytek na balkonie, ponieważ ja usunąłem śnieg i lód na 60 cm przed ścianą w ostatnią środę, co skończyło się kontuzją moich pleców. Spodziewamy się dzisiaj wizyty właściciela i czekamy na niego cały dzień.

Może dzisiaj wiosna nareszcie nadeszła, skoro mamy około12C i słoneczny dzień.

Na blogu Expats ktoś nazywany Mark zostawił piękny komentarz, ale powiedział, że nie przyjęli jego komentarzy. Nie pamiętam nikogo o imieniu Mark, który pozostawił komentarze na moim blogu.  Była osoba, która pozostawiła jego / jej komentarz jako "Anonimowy" i ja go nie opublikowałem, bo uważałem go za niegrzeczny. On lub ona prawdopodobnie skomentuje ten post i najprawdopodobniej nie będę go także publikować .

No comments:

Post a Comment