Sunday, May 26, 2013

Graduation and birthday.


 

 
 
Happy Birthday to my wife and congratulations to our granddaughter, Nikki, for graduating from 8th grade. I didn't buy a cake for Joan so I took her to Kandulski's but the line was very long due to Mother's Day in Poland.  I drove to the smaller Kandulski's shop near Plac Wolnośći and we ate there. Joan had Rogala and I had peach cheesecake. It's coincidental that Mother's Day and Joan's birthday are on the same day.

Three generations
 Grandmother, Joan
 Daughter, Karen
Granddaughter, Nikki

Wszystkiego najlepszego dla mojej żony i gratulacje dla naszej wnuczki, Nikki na ukończeniu 8 klasy. I nie kupić ciasto dla Joanny więc wziąłem ją do Kandulski tych, ale linia była bardzo długo ze względu na Dzień Matki w Polsce. I pojechaliśmy do mniejszego sklepu Kandulski, w pobliżu Placu Wolności i jedliśmy tam. Joan miała Rogala i miałem sernik brzoskwiniowy. To zbieg okoliczności, że Dzień Matki i urodziny Joanny w tym samym dniu.

No comments:

Post a Comment