Friday, September 19, 2014

Beautiful cousins.

The latest picture of one of our many beautiful cousins, Oliwia Kupińska. There are so many in the family I couldn't possibly post them all.

Today I had to get a new toner cartridge for my printer and the brand name Samsung cartridge was 312zl and that was just for black toner.  Fortunately we have Cartridge World here that sells their own version of most cartridges and so I paid 130zl for the same thing.  That's quite a savings.

The weather has turned more autumn like today, high of 18, cloudy and a little rain. It looks like it will be like that all week so maybe the "Indian Summer" is over.

Ostatnie zdjęcie z jedną z  wielu naszych pięknych kuzynek, Oliwią Kupińską. Jest ich tak wiele w rodzinie, że nie byłbym w stanie wszystkich zdjęć opublikować.

Dziś musiałem założyć nowy toner do mojej drukarki , a nowy wkład marki Samsung kosztował 312zł i to tylko za czarny toner. Na szczęście mamy tutaj Cartridge World ,  który sprzedaje własną wersję większości wkładów i  za to samo zapłaciłem 130zł. To duża oszczędność.
Dzisiaj pogoda okazała się bardziej jesienna,  z temperaturą 18C, zachmurzeniem i słabym deszczem. Wygląda na to, że tak będzie  przez cały tydzień, więc może babie lato kończy się.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:49 AM

    Hi, I was wondering if you learned some polskiego as a child or did you only begin to learn as an adult?
    At what point of comprehension were you when you decided to start skyping english learners?

    I'm sure you may have answered this in your blog before... maybe I can find it

    Regards,
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe. My grandparents spoke only Polish so for a few short years in my early childhood I spoke Polish. I started skyping about two years ago after studying Polish for 5 years. Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete