I woke up this morning at 3:30 and got out of bed to write this. I just had a dream about my cousin Sister Illuminata. She was the oldest daughter of my grandfather's brother, W艂adys艂aw. She was instrumental in getting my aunt Genevieve to become a nun, later to be known as Sister Redempta.
It started in the old, two story, project house I grew up in but now I was an adult living there with Joan. She came for a visit and to play cards. She came in, sat down at the table, saw that Joan had just made an apple pie and said she would like a piece. While Joan was cutting the pie, she told me cousin Ron and his wife with 3 other people had come to visit her at the school where she was living and teaching. I said I had seen Ron last week. Before we started with the pie and coffee I told her I wanted to show her something since it was the first time she visited us in the house. I was going to take her upstairs to the dining room but then remembered we didn't live in that old place. All of a sudden the dream location switched to where we live now.
I walked her into the dining room and showed her the genealogy chart. She was amazed and thrilled to see it on the wall right in front of her. I told her how it all started and the years I had put into it. It was like being in a time warp because it all started from information after she was dead and yet here she was looking at it. However, time didn't seem to matter. I said the chart was 13 years old and many people had been added since it was printed and I would have a more up to date one in May. Then I walked her around the flat and showed her all the pictures of families on the walls and the picture of her and Pope Jan Pawe艂 II. That was my dream. I don't know why I had it but I hope she sees it, the tree.
After writing about the dream I went to bed and awoke at 10:00 to sunshine that turned into a gray snowy day. I had to go out to the store to buy a few things and fill the car with gasoline. The roads were slick and driving was slow. Back at home I helped Joan prepare Chili for our dinner tonight.
Obudzi艂em si臋 dzi艣 rano o 3:30 i wsta艂em z 艂贸偶ka, 偶eby to napisa膰. W艂a艣nie mia艂em sen o mojej kuzynce, siostrze Illuminacie. By艂a najstarsz膮 c贸rk膮 brata mojego dziadka, W艂adys艂awa. Pomaga艂a mojej ciotce Genevieve zosta膰 zakonnic膮, p贸藕niej znan膮 jako siostra Redempta.
Dzi艣 rano obudzi艂em si臋 o 3:30 i wsta艂em z 艂贸偶ka, 偶eby to napisa膰. W艂a艣nie mia艂em sen o mojej kuzynce, siostrze Illuminacie. By艂a najstarsz膮 c贸rk膮 brata mojego dziadka, W艂adys艂awa. Pomaga艂a mojej ciotce Genevieve zosta膰 zakonnic膮, p贸藕niej znan膮 jako siostra Redempta.
Sen zacz膮艂 si臋 w starym, dwupi臋trowym domu, w kt贸rym dorasta艂em, ale teraz mieszka艂em tam z Joan. Kuzynka przysz艂a z wizyt膮 i gra艂a w karty. Wesz艂a, usiad艂a przy stole i zobaczy艂a, 偶e Joan w艂a艣nie zrobi艂a szarlotk臋 i powiedzia艂a, 偶e chcia艂aby dosta膰 kawa艂ek. Podczas gdy Joan kroi艂a ciasto, powiedzia艂a mi, 偶e kuzyn Ron i jego 偶ona z 3 innymi osobami odwiedzili j膮 w szkole, w kt贸rej mieszka艂a i naucza艂a. Powiedzia艂em jej, 偶e widzia艂em Rona w zesz艂ym tygodniu. Zanim zacz臋li艣my je艣膰 ciasto i pi膰 kaw臋, powiedzia艂em jej, 偶e chc臋 jej co艣 pokaza膰, poniewa偶 po raz pierwszy odwiedzi艂a nas w tym domu. Chcia艂em zabra膰 j膮 na g贸r臋 do jadalni, ale potem przypomnia艂em sobie, 偶e nie mieszkamy w tym starym miejscu. Nagle senna lokalizacja zmieni艂a si臋 w miejsce, w kt贸rym teraz mieszkamy.
Wprowadzi艂em j膮 do jadalni i pokaza艂em drzewo genealogiczne. By艂a zdumiona i zachwycona, widz膮c je na 艣cianie tu偶 przed sob膮. Powiedzia艂em jej, jak to wszystko si臋 zacz臋艂o i ile lat w to w艂o偶y艂em. To by艂o jak w p臋tli czasu, poniewa偶 wszystko zacz臋艂o si臋 od informacji po jej 艣mierci, a we 艣nie ona na to patrzy艂a. Jednak czas nie wydawa艂 si臋 mie膰 znaczenia. Powiedzia艂em, 偶e wykres ma 13 lat i wiele os贸b zosta艂o dodanych od czasu jego wydrukowania, a ja w maju b臋d臋 mie膰 bardziej aktualny. Potem oprowadzi艂em j膮 po mieszkaniu i pokaza艂em jej zdj臋cia wszystkich rodzin na 艣cianach oraz jej zdj臋cie i papie偶a Jana Paw艂a II. To by艂 m贸j sen. Nie wiem, dlaczego go mia艂em, ale mam nadziej臋, 偶e ona widzi to drzewo.
Kiedy opisa艂em m贸j sen, poszed艂em spa膰 i obudzi艂em si臋 o godzinie 10:00 w 艣wietle dnia, kt贸re zmieni艂o si臋 w szary 艣nie偶ny dzie艅. Musia艂em wyj艣膰 do sklepu, 偶eby kupi膰 kilka rzeczy i nape艂ni膰 bak benzyn膮. Drogi by艂y 艣liskie i jazda by艂a powolna. W domu pomog艂em Joan przygotowa膰 chili na dzisiejszy obiad.