A picture is worth a thousand words. For those of you who still doubt what is happening, just look at the picture above and tell me this is the normal cycle of climate. I don't need to write a thousand words to explain it.
Here in Pozna艅, it was another nice day and we went, again, to the center for a walk. We have made these walks many times, looking at the same buildings but it's the exercise that is the important thing. I am resolved to go to a different part of the city next time, Je偶yce. It is a growing part of the city and we have not spent much time there. I only go to the market there to buy duck breasts on special occasions. Cousin Magda lives there and we have visited her once in her flat a few years ago. I bought her the book, Tales of The Alhambra, in Spanish but I don't know if she ever read it. I love that book. I've read it several times and it always takes me back in time to when I was 18 and saw the Alhambra for the first time, without gates to pay to enter, without much restoration done and in the years of Franco. Common people were living in the apartments, clothes were hanging from the windows and children were playing in the gardens and by the fountains. Now, of course, it looks much better and costs much more to enter but it is worth the price to see it. The architecture is spectacular, except for the palace of the French Charles.
Obraz jest wart tysi膮ca s艂贸w. Dla tych z was, kt贸rzy wci膮偶 w膮tpi膮 w to, co si臋 dzieje, wystarczy spojrze膰 na zdj臋cie powy偶ej i powiedzie膰, 偶e to normalny cykl klimatu. Nie musz臋 pisa膰 tysi膮ca s艂贸w, 偶eby to wyja艣ni膰.
Tutaj w Poznaniu by艂 kolejny mi艂y dzie艅 i znowu poszli艣my do centrum na spacer. Wiele razy odbywali艣my te spacery, patrz膮c na te same budynki, ale najwa偶niejsze jest 膰wiczenie. Postanowi艂em nast臋pnym razem pojecha膰 do innej cz臋艣ci miasta, Je偶yce. To rosn膮ca cz臋艣膰 miasta i nie sp臋dzili艣my tam du偶o czasu. Chodz臋 tam tylko na targ, aby kupowa膰 piersi kaczki na specjalne okazje. Mieszka tam kuzynka Magda i kilka lat temu odwiedzili艣my j膮 w jej mieszkaniu. Kupi艂em jej ksi膮偶k臋 „Tales of The Alhambra” po hiszpa艅sku, ale nie wiem, czy j膮 kiedykolwiek przeczyta艂a. Kocham t臋 ksi膮偶k臋. Przeczyta艂em go kilka razy i zawsze zabiera mnie to w przesz艂o艣膰, kiedy mia艂em 18 lat i po raz pierwszy zobaczy艂em Alhambr臋, bez bramek do wej艣cia, bez wielu renowacji i w latach Franco. Zwykli ludzie mieszkali w mieszkaniach, ubrania zwisa艂y z okien, a dzieci bawi艂y si臋 w ogrodach i przy fontannach. Teraz oczywi艣cie wygl膮da o wiele lepiej i kosztuje o wiele wi臋cej, ale warto go zobaczy膰. Architektura jest spektakularna, z wyj膮tkiem pa艂acu francuskiego Karola.