"You can't see the forest for the trees". There is an expression I have used often but yesterday I felt it. Driving home, I thought it would be great to see a whole field of Goldenrod in bloom. I turned the corner on the main road to our complex and realized on the right side there it was. I've been so busy looking at one or two plants I didn't see the whole field behind them. Today, on our way to Je偶yce, I took pictures of that field. It's beautiful.
We did go to Je偶yce and walk around taking pictures of different buildings, old and new. It's not hard to tell the difference, even in the old buildings that have been renovated and painted. This area is booming now after years of neglect. The old sidewalks where you could easily trip are being replaced with new tiles, more cafes have opened and young people are moving there.
„Nie wida膰 lasu dla drzew”. Jest takie wyra偶enie, kt贸rego cz臋sto u偶ywa艂em, ale wczoraj je czu艂em. Jad膮c do domu, pomy艣la艂em, 偶e wspaniale by艂oby zobaczy膰 ca艂e pole naw艂o膰 w rozkwicie. Skr臋ci艂em za rogiem g艂贸wnej drogi do naszego kompleksu i zda艂em sobie spraw臋, 偶e tam jest po prawej stronie. By艂em tak zaj臋ty patrzeniem na jedn膮 lub dwie ro艣liny, 偶e nie widzia艂em za nimi ca艂ego pola. Dzisiaj, w drodze do Je偶yce, zrobi艂em zdj臋cia tego pola. To jest pi臋kne.
Chodzili艣my do Je偶yce i spacerowali艣my, robi膮c zdj臋cia r贸偶nych budynk贸w, starych i nowych. Nietrudno odr贸偶ni膰 nawet stare budynki, kt贸re zosta艂y odnowione i pomalowane. Obszar ten kwitnie obecnie po latach zaniedba艅. Stare chodniki, na kt贸rych mo偶na 艂atwo potkn膮膰 si臋, s膮 zast臋powane nowymi p艂ytkami, wi臋cej kawiarni zosta艂o otwartych, a m艂odzi ludzie si臋 tam przenosz膮.