Monday, January 30, 2012

BIG Thank You!!!!!

I have to send out a special thanks to  blog reader Agnieska who sent this comment to us....."I didn't reach last year in my reading but I just checked and want to tell you that I'm able to see all the blogs. True, when you just click on a specific month and scroll down, it stops around 15th or 20th and there's no "older posts" option. But you can still click on each post on the menu on the left where they are listed by name under every month. You just need to look at each of them separately. I hope that helps".

It does indeed help because I thought there were blog pages missing from the archives and lost forever.

I trzeba wysłać specjalne podziękowania dla czytelnika blog Agnieszki, która wysłała do tego komentarza nas ....." I nie osiągnęły w zeszłym roku w moim czytaniu, ale właśnie sprawdziłem i chcę ci powiedzieć, że jestem w stanie zobaczyć wszystkich blogów. to prawda, kiedy po prostu kliknij na określonym miesiącu i przewiń w dół, zatrzymuje się około 15 lub 20 i nie ma "starsze posty" opcji. Ale wciąż możesz klikać na każdy post w menu po lewej stronie, gdzie są wymienionych z nazwy w każdym miesiącu. wystarczy spojrzeć na każdego z nich oddzielnie. mam nadzieję, że pomaga ".

To rzeczywiście pomaga, bo byli przekonani, że brakuje stron blog z archiwum i utracone na zawsze.

1 comment:

  1. I am really glad that I could help. I was reading your old posts one by one in that exact way and I figured it may work.
    I must add that I really enjoy reading about your adventures in Poland :)

    ReplyDelete