Saturday, January 21, 2012

Movie and boots. Film i buty.

I'll post the recipe for the muffins in the next day or two. A few of you want it so I'll ask Joan to type it in with the instructions for making them.

Today we went to the movies and say a rather strange movie, The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo. It's a longgggg movie, kind of interesting but seemed to go on forever.  It's been here for a couple of weeks so there weren't many people in the theater and it was easy to reserve two good seats.

After we were done we were passing a shoe store and I managed to get Joan to buy a pair of winter boots I thought she needed.   She wasn't so sure she needed another pair but after she bought them she was glad she did.......................................... and they were on sale. :-)  It was snowing most of the day so the boots will come in handy tomorrow when we go to Koni艅.

One of the warning lights came on during the ride home about lights and I discovered my back up lights are not working so I'll have to fix them on Monday.  I'm hoping it's just the bulbs that need replacing.

Wy艣l臋 przepis na babeczki w nast臋pny dzie艅 lub dwa. Kilka chcesz tak spytam Joan wpisywa膰 go w z instrukcjami ich wytwarzania.

Dzisiaj poszli艣my do kina i powiedzie膰: do艣膰 dziwny film, Dziewczyna z Tattoo Dragon. Jest to longgggg film, rodzaj interesuj膮ce, ale wydawa艂o si臋 trwa膰 wiecznie. To tutaj od kilku tygodni, wi臋c nie by艂o wielu ludzi w teatrze i to by艂o 艂atwe do rezerwy dw贸ch dobrych miejsc.

Po sko艅czyli艣my mijali艣my sklep z obuwiem i uda艂o mi si臋 Joan kupi膰 par臋 but贸w zimowych My艣la艂em, 偶e potrzebne. Ona nie by艂a tak pewna, 偶e ​​potrzebne inn膮 par臋, ale po kupi艂a im by艂a zadowolona, ​​偶e ​​zrobi艂a .............................. ............ i by艂y w sprzeda偶y. :-) Pada艂 艣nieg, przez wi臋kszo艣膰 dnia, wi臋c buty b臋d膮 przydatne w przysz艂o艣ci, kiedy idziemy do Konina.

Jedna z lampek przyszed艂 na podczas jazdy do domu o 艣wiat艂a i odkry艂em, 偶e m贸j powr贸t do 艣wiat艂a nie dzia艂aj膮 wi臋c b臋d臋 musia艂 je naprawi膰 w poniedzia艂ek. Mam nadziej臋, 偶e to tylko 偶ar贸wki, kt贸re wymagaj膮 wymiany.