Friday, January 13, 2012

Here comes the sun!!

After last nights black out , today it's been sunny most of the day with a little snow that melted right away. Still way to warm for January, 12c.

Both of us had our lesson this morning with Z and some of those big, long words I worked hard to pronounce were forgotten so I have to go over them again.

So far, nothing special planned for the weekend but that can change at any moment.  I guess we'll take the Christmas tree and decorations down this weekend and put them away until next year.

I have this new, old picture of my father from 1947 with his second wife.  It was taken at the Marine Corp Ball in Chicago.

Po ostatniej nocy black out, dzisiaj to by艂 s艂oneczny wi臋kszo艣膰 dnia z troch臋 艣niegu, kt贸ry topi si臋 od razu. Jeszcze spos贸b na ciep艂e w styczniu, 12c.

Oboje mieli艣my lekcji rano z Z, a niekt贸re z tych wielkich, s艂贸w pracowa艂em trudne do wym贸wienia zosta艂y zapomniane, wi臋c musz臋 przej艣膰 je ponownie.

Jak dot膮d, nic specjalnego zaplanowano na weekend, ale to mo偶e si臋 zmieni膰 w ka偶dej chwili. My艣l臋, 偶e b臋dziemy mie膰 choink臋 i ozdoby w d贸艂 w ten weekend i od艂o偶y艂em je dopiero w przysz艂ym roku.

Mam ten nowy, stary obraz mojego ojca z 1947 r. z drug膮 偶on膮. To zosta艂o zrobione w Marine Corp Ball w Chicago.